OP
OP
brrnd
Name
Bernd
Edit My Images
Yes
Thank you for all your comments!

It's east London not the US, but I agree it has a bit of a New York kind of look. From the train track, from street level it is distinctly the east end of London...

@CliveH I wish I was a train driver, but it was taken from the front row seat in one of those driverless trains...

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Excellent. I am drawn toward the older building on the right, in a good way. It certainly does have a downtown Noo Yoik E Train vibe about.

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Book - I like it an interesting angle

Transport - Great shot for the theme plenty of leading lines .

Fence - Nice image love the mono conversion quite an eerie felling with very few people about.

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Fence - super shot with great pov and composition. I think a minor improvement would be to remove the slight halo round the lion.

OP
OP
brrnd
Name
Bernd
Edit My Images
Yes
Thank you all for your comments!

Yes, the famous halo from over-processing. I though it would be almost not noticeable, but of course I can count on my eagle eyed photographer friends. :)

minx

Papillon
Edit My Images
Yes
Transport - I know a few people that like to sit up front and pretend they are the driver it does make a good Pov.
Fenced - The lack of people very telling of the strange times we are currently living in.

OP
OP
brrnd
Name
Bernd
Edit My Images
Yes
Transport - I know a few people that like to sit up front and pretend they are the driver it does make a good Pov.
Fenced - The lack of people very telling of the strange times we are currently living in.
Thank you!

OP
OP
brrnd
Name
Bernd
Edit My Images
Yes
We have plants that are not artificial in our house, but that was the closest one to hand. And it's in a white pot, so I've attempted my go at the technique too.

OP
OP
brrnd
Name
Bernd
Edit My Images
Yes
Works for high key for me :)
Nicely done. liking the interesting diagonal light (sun light? - It seems a hard enough source to be natural).
Thanks Tim! It is indeed sun light, taken yesterday morning during a brief period of sunnyness

Certainly works for High Key just enough detail in there.
Thanks Mark!

Works for me too Bernd
Cheers Chris!

I should say, that is High Key. Good treatment of the subject too, nice light etc.
Thank you Jim!

Lovely - just enough hint of detail, and nice colours.
Thanks for the comment!

OP
OP
brrnd
Name
Bernd
Edit My Images
Yes
A lot of time is needed to go to the shops nowadays. Sorry, iPhone picture.