Clives 52 in 2020

Two excellent images Clive but the first one really is a peach of a shot.

Ability - I quite like the 3rd one ready for me to pick them up and look through.
Winter - Very warm and inviting, the close up looks like an advert for the cognac,
Book - Both very clever didn't guess either of them but they do fit the titles. I like the composition of the first more

The second is very clever, but the first is just excellent with beautiful light and composition.
Thank you Shugpug, all natural lighting, very pleased with it.
Two excellent images Clive but the first one really is a peach of a shot.
Thank you Roger
Ability - I quite like the 3rd one ready for me to pick them up and look through.
Winter - Very warm and inviting, the close up looks like an advert for the cognac,
Book - Both very clever didn't guess either of them but they do fit the titles. I like the composition of the first more
Thank you Minx

Winter. Both lovely shots and I especially like the second one. The framing gives a lovely warm feel to it.

I like the composition of the first book shot. It's really well laid out.

2 nice images Clive, pretty much as a non reader I had no idea what was what though.

Second book shot for me, well taken :)

Two good images but #1 is definitely the choice for me. Thanks for the info - I haven't read either of them so they didn't come to mind initially.

Hi Clive,
Broken is an excellent shot of what must have been a bit of a sad time. I reckon it'll polish out though ;)
I really like the image of the bins. I can only think that the filters increase contrast in certain weather conditions.
Winter is a lovely set. The last one for me is just perfect.
Two good shots for your Book. I don't know either book but the first one has excellent lighting :clap:

Ah. Wondered if that was the first (after a bit of googling).
I think the choice of #1 for your main shot was right, it has drama.
Thanks Tim

Winter. Both lovely shots and I especially like the second one. The framing gives a lovely warm feel to it
I like the composition of the first book shot. It's really well laid out.
Thanks Pete, I enjoyed the Winter shot, and the first book shot ended up far better than I expected.

2 nice images Clive, pretty much as a non reader I had no idea what was what though.
Cheers Cobra, I must get you some books.

A bit of a red herring then!
Sorry about that Joan, they just made the picture a bit brighter.

Second book shot for me, well taken :)
Thanks Rick, that was my first go before I got hold of a bible for the Testament shot.

Two good images but #1 is definitely the choice for me. Thanks for the info - I haven't read either of them so they didn't come to mind initially.
Thanks Helen, Tim Moore is one of my favourite authors, highly recomend him.

Hi Clive,
Broken is an excellent shot of what must have been a bit of a sad time. I reckon it'll polish out though ;)
I really like the image of the bins. I can only think that the filters increase contrast in certain weather conditions.
Winter is a lovely set. The last one for me is just perfect.
Two good shots for your Book. I don't know either book but the first one has excellent lighting :clap:
Thank you Lee,what polish do you recommend for the lens?:)
The bins were a nice subject.
Winter was most enjoyable, a few glasses of brandy help the focus.
The lighting for the Testament picture was all natural and turned out better than expected.

2 great images for Book Clive I like them both had no idea on the books either.

The first one is the one for me though nice lighting and a clean image.

book - #1 for me, what a great still life!

One man's shoehorn is another mans thinking outside the box. Smashing pic and beautifully composed.

Yep you were right a nice shoe horn, but fits [sic]
nicely

I think you can get away with that. It fits well with your description.

Nicely shoehorned and a lovely crisp image - great reflections.

Back