Clives 52 in 2020

I think you chose the right one for me... the detailing is lovely. Great macro shot.

fence - I'd prefer your original shot against the blue sky with a bit more DoF so that the wire is sharp from edge to edge :)

flora - I like your first shot, great colours

The first Daff and the daisy for me though a little more contrast with the Daisy might be better

#2 or #3 for me and I think #2 just slightly edges it..
I like the stack of the two daffs (it reminds me somewhat of watching planes landing at Heathrow (back when there were more than 4 an hour)).

Last edited:
fence - I'd prefer your original shot against the blue sky with a bit more DoF so that the wire is sharp from edge to edge :)

flora - I like your first shot, great colours
Thank you Bernd

The first Daff and the daisy for me though a little more contrast with the Daisy might be better
Thank you Allan
Good shot with shameless bright and bold colour.
Thanks Phil ,I did boost it a bit
#2 or #3 for me and I think #2 just slightly edges it..
I like the stack of the two daffs (it reminds me somewhat of watching planes landing at Heathrow (back when there was more than 4 an hour)).
Thanks Tim , that second plane in the heat haze...fond memories.

Reactions: LC2
Hi Clive

Toss up between 1 & 2 for me, First one is very sharp and on the 2nd one I prefer the contrast with the backgound but it is a bit soft. The daisy looks a little over exposed.

Pete

A nice set Clive and I just prefer the composition of the second.
Thanks Pete
Hi Clive

Toss up between 1 & 2 for me, First one is very sharp and on the 2nd one I prefer the contrast with the backgound but it is a bit soft. The daisy looks a little over exposed.

Pete
Thanks Pete

Nice image for the theme, and for me hits the tech too. Great job.

Great take on the theme nicely captured some nice detial and you nailed the technique too.

Excellent take on the theme and very well taken.

A slightly different take on the theme.
Clever idea Clive, and loads of detail too

Best clock seen yet! Nicely taken, and nicely high key.
Thanks Shugpug
Great idea and works well for technique too Clive. I like the PoV.
Thanks Pete
Great take on the theme nicely captured some nice detial and you nailed the technique too.
Thank you Mark
Excellent take on the theme and very well taken.
Thank you Roger
A slightly different take on the theme.
Clever idea Clive, and loads of detail too
Cheers Cobra
I like your take on the theme and plenty of nice details.
Thanks Stan
Great idea and I love that it's not a whole clock. the slightly dismantled left side adds interest.
Thanks Bebop, it was to make it look like the wind had blown it
Great shot and spot on for the technique.
Thank you Phil
Bang on for the theme and technique Clive, great use of a dandelion clock for the theme. Excellent details captured. :)
Thanks Tim, very pleased to have the technique approved by you.
Excellent lateral thinking there and a beautiful shot.
Thank you Helen

Clever idea, great detail and definitely high key!

Nice set Clive and I agree with the others above, #2 is the pick of the 3

Just out of curiosity, is that Norfolk / fens?

Agreed #2 is something a bit special! Nice set.
Hi Shugpug , Thank you.
Nice set Clive and I agree with the others above, #2 is the pick of the 3

Just out of curiosity, is that Norfolk / fens?
Cheers Cobra, Thank you for your comment, it's just outside Bognor Regis, West Sussex near two villages, Yapton and Barnham. There are some lovely isolated walks around there and only a few minutes walk from home.

A good set of photos. I think you've picked the right photo for your main thread.

Back