weekly Cloudforest's 52 for 2020. Week 52 Decorate

It’s a yes from me, very natural and beautifully composed.

Food
Good lighting, no specular highlights. Nice colours in the fruit too.

As has been said, lovely composition and colours. The sprigs of mint work really well.

I quite like looking at an image, being drawn to one spot and then having more to look at as my eye wanders, so for me, I like the ones on the plate as they are that added extra for once you've seen the main draw.
Thanks Bebop. Much appreciated.

Nice image although I do find the black parts at top and bottom a little bit distracting - maybe needs a larger board? But that said, the image is very nice and the lighting and DoF is spot on, and it's great for the theme. Nicely done.

Nicely exposed shot, good composition and a good DOF to keep everything in focus.

I like the angle it’s on the black bits are fine by me a well thought out image

Nicely done for sharp!

Nice image although I do find the black parts at top and bottom a little bit distracting - maybe needs a larger board? But that said, the image is very nice and the lighting and DoF is spot on, and it's great for the theme. Nicely done.

Thanks Jim,
I would have normally shot on a larger board but it looks a bit too well used!

Nicely exposed shot, good composition and a good DOF to keep everything in focus.
Thanks Roger.

I like the angle it’s on the black bits are fine by me a well thought out image
Much appreciated Allan.

That's a lovely shot. Good composition and lighting.
Thanks Stan.

Nicely done for sharp!
Cheers Dave.

Nicely done - I like the angle, and the subject is spot on.
Thanks Alex.

Nice sharp shot of something sharp. I like the way the greenery balances on either side and you've done a great job getting everything in focus.

I like the composition. I wonder if a bit of juice on the blade would have added something.

Nice sharp shot of something sharp. I like the way the greenery balances on either side and you've done a great job getting everything in focus.
Thanks Bebop

I like the composition. I wonder if a bit of juice on the blade would have added something.
That's not a bad idea Phil, I never thought of that. I spent ages getting juice off the chopping board as it made an unsightly stain!

Sharp
Looks good to me, nice light and composition.
Thanks Dominic.

Simple idea but nobody else thought of it, perfect for the theme

That's a lovely colourful image! Great use of the close up and the technique. really nice.

Love the colours and depth of field in your flower. The water droplets are a nice touch.

Digital age - great idea. I've never seen an SD card come apart. I like the composition and depth of field. The eye is drawn to the card, but then the slightly out of focus camera gives the context.

I think it needs a little more light bounced back on the flower but great colour and soft focus

Great colours Pete (y)
Soft focus works nicely too

That's a lovely colourful image! Great use of the close up and the technique. really nice.
Thanks Jim.

Love the colours and depth of field in your flower. The water droplets are a nice touch.

Digital age - great idea. I've never seen an SD card come apart. I like the composition and depth of field. The eye is drawn to the card, but then the slightly out of focus camera gives the context.
Thanks Bebop. I was a bit disappointed when I took the SD card apart. I thought it would look much more complicated inside!

That does indeed look lovely and soft. Nice subject for the technique.
Thanks Alex.

Great colour and use of soft focus.
Thanks Phil

I think it needs a little more light bounced back on the flower but great colour and soft focus
Cheers Allan. I think you're right about the light.

Great colours Pete (y)
Soft focus works nicely too
Cheers Chris, much appreciated

Great colour in that flower, and the soft focus works well.
Thanks Pete

Choice
Lovely colourful shot.
thanks Dominic

Great shot of some authentic industry. Lovely reflections too.

Yep nice one. It;s all about that reflection :)

Back