weekly Cobra's epic fail for 2015, week 52 A Christmas shoe horn and done :)

Keep going - no obligation to reciprocate. Like all three but favour 2,1,3 in that order .. .mainly for the action and detail.

Keep going - no obligation to reciprocate. Like all three but favour 2,1,3 in that order .. .mainly for the action and detail.
Thanks Carl (y)

Last edited:
What can I say. Guessed the first, failed miserably with the second and suspected but didn't have proof of the third ... not that I was looking you understand. Like all but favourite is 1.2 with the wing span showing to great effect. :clap:

What can I say. Guessed the first, failed miserably with the second and suspected but didn't have proof of the third ... not that I was looking you understand. Like all but favourite is 1.2 with the wing span showing to great effect. :clap:
Thanks for taking the time to drop by Carl (y)

Chris, firstly Sorry I haven't been in for a while hard enough keeping up let alone commenting.

Very clever/funny twist on the proverb image and as usual your animal shots are class. I like it!

Chris, firstly Sorry I haven't been in for a while hard enough keeping up let alone commenting.

Very clever/funny twist on the proverb image and as usual your animal shots are class. I like it!
Thanks Nathan :) and absolutely no apology required. I've also fallen by the way side ... I've missed a few months and hardly commented anywhere also. life kinda got in the way rather too much :(

Last edited:
Support: Nice set, my favourite is #2. I love those eyes and they look really mischievous. Great take on the theme aswell!

Support: Nice set, my favourite is #2. I love those eyes and they look really mischievous. Great take on the theme aswell!
Thanks Ian (y)

I'm assuming the animals have something to do with your job, or do you just visit the zoo a lot o_O
Thanks Susie (y)
and the latter, I waste far too much time at Whipsnade (particularly) zoo ;)

Hi Chris. All three are nice but #1 & #2 have got a few little distractions that catch the eye whereas #3 is entirely free and fills the frame so I go with #3 too.

Ahhh yes photo's...
Nice set Chris, nice and sharp as usual, lovely colours and well shoehorned in too, liking the red panda shot the most, such a cute bear :)
Shoe horn? shoe horn? what are talking about ? :D
Thanks Dean (y)

. All three are nice but #1 & #2 have got a few little distractions
I noticed that too, just got lined up on the branches and damned Lemurs photo bombed it
They really are a rabble at times :(

Thanks for dropping by Carl (y)

Good to see you're still here (every now and then). Nice set of Support image too. #2 I prefer.
I got a bit too far behind to catch up TBH, but I drop by when I can :)
Thanks for dropping by Stan it's appreciated (y)

Nice set. Really like #1 as it seems to tell a story. What story, I don't know.

Nice set. Really like #1 as it seems to tell a story. What story, I don't know.
lemur said:
that pratt with the camera is back again
Well most likely anyway :D

Thanks for stopping by David (y)

Hiya,

Like dean I think the red panda is the pick of the bunch, great detail. Lemurs are so cool though aren't they? I always think it's so funny the way that they move. [emoji38]

Hiya,

Like dean I think the red panda is the pick of the bunch, great detail. Lemurs are so cool though aren't they? I always think it's so funny the way that they move. [emoji38]
The lemurs are also very expressive aren't they?
From looking stoned to looking demur and everything in between :D
Thanks for dropping by Brian (y)

Fashion? ah yes well it does fit the theme "after a fashion"
Its wearing a fur coat (y)

Ok I'll hang the shoe horn up and go back to my corner (y)

Panda.jpg

Damn, beaten to the Fur Coat comment ;)
It's good to see a few more shots from Mr Magoo. Are we going to see the 2nd half of the year filled?

Nice sharp shot there and great colours. it must be said, you are pretty good at this animal photography lark!

Are we going to see the 2nd half of the year filled?
Who knows Tim? I'm struggling to find the time, but I'll post when I can :)

it must be said, you are pretty good at this animal photography lark!
Yeah, I need to get a life really :D

Thanks for your kind comments they are much appreciated (y)

What the hell is that? Look at the colour of its tongue for furs sake!

It's a super shot though, whatever it is. (y)

They do look cute but I bet those claws would do some damage! Maybe one day we'll see it hanging out of Paris Hiltons handbag. Very nice

Back