weekly Dave's 52 Week 52 Showcase and Finished

I like the Dome, not the usual view, the colour is nice and warm.

Your Monthly Shadow show has good tonal range and works well.

The colour of the dome stands out against the stonework and I like the way the shape is reflected along the other turrets (or whatever they're called??)

I like your chosen image - but suspect I won't like the homemade wine from that demijohn.

Like the image Dave. The mix of botanicals might make an interesting flavouring for gin

Like your chosen image Dave. Great colours complemented by the background. Nice (y)

The colour shot is the one for me, I think it works very well - I’m reminded of bottled autumn!

Super shot - looks lke some small critter should live in there :)

I think you got it spot on with the first image. The colours in the mulch against the relative flat tonality of the background works really nicely.

I've a couple of those cluttering up my garage. I didn;t even think of using them, lol.
I *think* for me the contents of #1 with the lighting of #2. Overall, #2 I *think* because of the lighting .

Thanks Tim.

Definitely #1 for me. Some lovely textures.

Thank you Helen.

I like the B&W one, probably because the floaty effect leaves the "star" of the shot almost invisible. The colour versions do show the textures of the contents off better though.

Dave, I think you chose the correct one due to the lighting making it clear to see. The next 2 are under exposed in the normal sense, but it is not wrong to play with the exposure, but it's very tricky.

I like the B&W one, probably because the floaty effect leaves the "star" of the shot almost invisible. The colour versions do show the textures of the contents off better though.

Thank you Nod.

Dave, I think you chose the correct one due to the lighting making it clear to see. The next 2 are under exposed in the normal sense, but it is not wrong to play with the exposure, but it's very tricky.

Thanks Pete.

I like this as an idea and you've executed it well. Colour one for me works best.

Thank you Pete.

I've seen a few bottles that look that way - ncie one :)

Definitely one of the better ICM shots I've seen Dave (more of a Porter/Stout guy myself).

Back