weekly FlyPhot's 52 for 2019 Thread - Week 52 'Out-Take (and finished)' Added

I like your Christmassy shot, including the background bauble, Christmas trees should be busy.

Thanks Clive, much appreciated

My last image for this , my first 52 Challenge. I'bve really ejoyed this and I thjink my photography has really improved this year (fior various reasons). Anyway, this was my original idea for Full, but I just couldn't get it to work as I wanted ...

_JMB6256.jpg

Great images Jim!
And congrats for finishing the 52 challenge!:clap:

Christmassy: A very classy image indeed! The beautiful details in the glass are matched by the wonderful colours and composition...excellent!
Outtakes: I like the (nearly) symmetrical composition and the grain adds a touch of gritty realism. Nicely done! Pretty good for an outtake!

Great images Jim!
And congrats for finishing the 52 challenge!:clap:

Christmassy: A very classy image indeed! The beautiful details in the glass are matched by the wonderful colours and composition...excellent!
Outtakes: I like the (nearly) symmetrical composition and the grain adds a touch of gritty realism. Nicely done! Pretty good for an outtake!

Thanks Gareth, i've really enjoyed the challenge and also seeing everyone else's entries - some fantastic inspiration on show throughout.

Well done on completing your Photo52, Jim :clap:

All the best for the New Year!
Many thanks, and to you too.

Well done Jim, some great work in this thread. Keep up the good work for 2020 :)

Well done Jim, some great work in this thread. Keep up the good work for 2020 :)

Cheers, all the best to you for next year too.

Gratz on getting to the end. One of <20 I believe :)
Not sure of your reasons for giving up on that image, but the obvious defect is colour balance. Setting a Black & White point seemed to improve it to my eye anyway.

Gratz on getting to the end. One of Not sure of your reasons for giving up on that image, but the obvious defect is colour balance. Setting a Black & White point seemed to improve it to my eye anyway.
Thanks, yep WB was all wrong and I just didn't like it ;)

Congrats on the finish :)

Back