weekly Fuji Dave`s Weekly 52 Challenge 2020 WEEK 52 DECORATIONS

That works Dave, very nice (y)

Nice autumn image, I like the contrast in the shot and the highights on the leaves are great.

Nice shots - the mono works best for me :)

Get well soon!

Hope you feel better soon. Torn between the two as I love the deep red colour, but you’re right, the droplets are more defined in the B & W

Nice little fuchsia Dave, but it has to be the colour for me (y)

Nice take on the topic - I also agree the drops become more the main subject in the B&W version.

Love the Fuchsia Dave, it’s the B&W one for me.
Sorry to hear your not doing so well, blimey you have had a difficult year.
Finger and Toes crossed your back on your feet soon and feeling a damn sight better than you are at the mo.

My favourite flowers, lovely images and the colour is the best for me. Nicely done

Lovely Fuschia shot Dave and it's the colour one for me.
The framing on the artificial grass is really unusual. What a nice idea!

Nice shots - the mono works best for me :)

Get well soon!
Hope you feel better soon. Torn between the two as I love the deep red colour, but you’re right, the droplets are more defined in the B & W
Nice little fuchsia Dave, but it has to be the colour for me (y)
Nice take on the topic - I also agree the drops become more the main subject in the B&W version.
Love the Fuchsia Dave, it’s the B&W one for me.
Sorry to hear your not doing so well, blimey you have had a difficult year.
Finger and Toes crossed your back on your feet soon and feeling a damn sight better than you are at the mo.
My favourite flowers, lovely images and the colour is the best for me. Nicely done
Lovely Fuschia shot Dave and it's the colour one for me.
The framing on the artificial grass is really unusual. What a nice idea!
The mono makes the drops more obvious, but I do like the colour, those old Kodak's are good.

Thank you folks.

Hi Dave,

You got your selfie in at last, glad you had pj's on.

Colour wet for me, the black and white tones of the red and green are too close, but a nice shot.

Pete

Good to see you are on the mend :)

Hi Dave,

You got your selfie in at last, glad you had pj's on.

Colour wet for me, the black and white tones of the red and green are too close, but a nice shot.

Pete
Well I think you're going to win the Topical theme hands down :D I'll bet Suzy is really glad to have you back. Keep recovering and don't overdo it.
Can’t get anymore topical than that, take it easy Dave
Good to see you are on the mend :)

Thank you folks.

Hope you're continuing to mend up Dave. Catching up on my commenting...

Your artificial grass is definitely an interesting and different view.

Great separation on your autumn shot - and lovely contrast between the dark twig and the much brighter background - opposite to what is "normal" but it definitely works.

Your colour wet shot is just lovely - the colours are beautiful.

And enough said on Topical... Get well soon!

Hope you're continuing to mend up Dave. Catching up on my commenting...

Your artificial grass is definitely an interesting and different view.

Great separation on your autumn shot - and lovely contrast between the dark twig and the much brighter background - opposite to what is "normal" but it definitely works.

Your colour wet shot is just lovely - the colours are beautiful.

And enough said on Topical... Get well soon!

Thank you.

Hi Dave,

Wet - I think I prefer #1 - The colour is nice (might have brightened it up a bit)
Topical - The lengths you'll go to eh? Glad to see you're, well okay's probably not the right word, but... getting over the virus. Stay strong fella !

Well, Topical - what can be said, apart from get well soon and, yes it is certainly on theme! Best wishes.

Back