weekly Fuji Dave`s Weekly 52 Challenge 2020 WEEK 52 DECORATIONS

Really good portrait.. he obviously liked having his picture taken.

Digital age - good portrait shoehorn - the reflections in the sunglasses add interest.
Snappers choice - a sign of the times - interesting to see the tent outside Subway - to keep warm while queuing for a sarnie?

Yep - that's where we're at!

Nice image for snappers Dave.
Topical too

Yup, here we go again. Went to the coast yesterday and it was wonderfully quiet for a change - all the holiday lets have closed down!

Digital Age, bit of a shoehorn but a excellent image.
Snappers Choice, good image I wonder how we will look back on all these images of a deserted UK in the years to come.

Digital age - good portrait shoehorn - the reflections in the sunglasses add interest.
Snappers choice - a sign of the times - interesting to see the tent outside Subway - to keep warm while queuing for a sarnie?
Empty streets says it all about the lockdown
Yep - that's where we're at!
Nice image for snappers Dave.
Topical too
Empty streets again :( Nicely documented.
Yup, here we go again. Went to the coast yesterday and it was wonderfully quiet for a change - all the holiday lets have closed down!
Digital Age, bit of a shoehorn but a excellent image.
Snappers Choice, good image I wonder how we will look back on all these images of a deserted UK in the years to come.
Nice angle on those quiet streets Dave.

Thank you folks, I think 2020 and 2021 will be years we will never forget.
The tent belongs to a homeless man, as some have tents and just pitch them round town here.

Sign of the Times Dave, at least people round your way are staying at home and social distancing rather than the crowds we see on the telly news.

Pete

#1 for me Dave, I like the nice clean lines (y)

#1 for me. A very clean and crisp shot.
Looks like a modern version of York's Shambles.. you'd get to know the neighbours well :)

No 1 for me too, a nice narrow alleyway

Choice
Who could ever have imagined that the street would look like this, at this time off the year.

Narrow
Tough choice between the two. I do like the colours in the second shot, but I also like the funneled effect of the first shot.

Hi Dave,

Narrow - #2 for me. I like the colour and the angle of your shot is deliberate, whereas in #1 you are slightly off-center, which feels accidental.
Snappers - Sorry, not for me. There has to be an angle where you don't have the bin blocking out half the shot, and the inclusion of the graffiti atop the HSBC is the thing that really draws my eye, but it's cut off.
Digital - Now that is a lovely shot. B&W suits it. There is loads of separation, you have engagement and the beer is a nice touch :clap: So much more my type of image than Snappers...
Sharp - Not a bad camera on that 11 is it. I like how the artist has given depth to the art. Nicely spotted and captured.

How's the Mac coming on? Very brave of you, after all the catch phrase for fruit based product is that they:
Only "Just Work" ;)

Love both of those for narrow Dave. I like the first the best and I like the way you've kept the verticals straight.

Choice
Who could ever have imagined that the street would look like this, at this time off the year.

Narrow
Tough choice between the two. I do like the colours in the second shot, but I also like the funneled effect of the first shot.
Love both of those for narrow Dave. I like the first the best and I like the way you've kept the verticals straight.

Thanks folks.

Hi Dave,

Narrow - #2 for me. I like the colour and the angle of your shot is deliberate, whereas in #1 you are slightly off-center, which feels accidental.
Snappers - Sorry, not for me. There has to be an angle where you don't have the bin blocking out half the shot, and the inclusion of the graffiti atop the HSBC is the thing that really draws my eye, but it's cut off.
Digital - Now that is a lovely shot. B&W suits it. There is loads of separation, you have engagement and the beer is a nice touch :clap: So much more my type of image than Snappers...
Sharp - Not a bad camera on that 11 is it. I like how the artist has given depth to the art. Nicely spotted and captured.

How's the Mac coming on? Very brave of you, after all the catch phrase for fruit based product is that they:
Only "Just Work" ;)

Thanks Tim, totally love the Mac but still getting my head round it.

Your first narrow shot looks like it’s Mediterranean with the red tiles and white walls.

I very much like the colour in the second shot, so I would struggle to choose. Either fit the brief. It does make me want to visit Brighton.

If you’re new to Mac, it’s worth taking advantage of the free help they give in the first month or so. I did a 1-1 and it made a massive difference. One day I’d like to get an iMac, but then I won’t be able to laze around on the sofa editing [emoji4]

Your first narrow shot looks like it’s Mediterranean with the red tiles and white walls.

I very much like the colour in the second shot, so I would struggle to choose. Either fit the brief. It does make me want to visit Brighton.

If you’re new to Mac, it’s worth taking advantage of the free help they give in the first month or so. I did a 1-1 and it made a massive difference. One day I’d like to get an iMac, but then I won’t be able to laze around on the sofa editing [emoji4]

Thank you Bebop, at the moment all the videos I'm watching are helping me a lot.

2 nice shoe horns there Dave (y)

Both have their own merits, the horse just wins for me though (y)

I'll go for the shot of the paper clips too. I like the way the light catches the ones at the back.

I like the abstract nature of the paper clips too. The differing points of light work well in mono.

I like your narrow lanes. The paper clips make an interesting image - the way the light is catching them makes it look, to me, as if its some sort of bursting bubble of clips.

Back