Weekly Gritty 52 Challenge For 2021

Fuji Dave

Teacher's Pet
Name
FUJI SON
Edit My Images
No
It's great that you can find things around the home to help with photography so well done on the making and saying how you did it. Very nicely taken image for fruit.

OP
Gritty
Name
Heather
Edit My Images
Yes
It's great that you can find things around the home to help with photography so well done on the making and saying how you did it. Very nicely taken image for fruit.
Thanks Dave, there is so much inspiration around us at home! I’ve come to realise I just needed to open my eyes.

OP
Gritty
Name
Heather
Edit My Images
Yes
I like the image and the details have captured, great explanation too.
Thanks minx, glad you like the image.

OP
Gritty
Name
Heather
Edit My Images
Yes
Pink Grapefruit, the best type :)
The backlighting has worked really well,you must be very happen with your crafting :)
Thanks for the construction info on the light box. Any chance of a shot of the box, to help visualise it?
Pink grapefruit in Gin everytime

Of course, it really is a crude attempt but it works and yes I am happy with the box and the results it produced. I have been thinking about whether I should have lined the box to reflect more light, watch this space V2 might make an appearance :)

IMG_3612.JPG IMG_3614.JPG

OP
Gritty
Name
Heather
Edit My Images
Yes
Ah, I get it now :) Ponders looking to see what might be available here...
Look forward to seeing what you come up with

Edit My Images
No
I love your grapefruit image. I really like the composition you have chosen. It all works really well.

I too have thought about a light box - one has sat in my Amazon wishlist for about a year now :) Well done for creating your own.

I have saved a box to one day make a strip softbox because it's the right shape. Whether or not I'll ever get round to it.... my family despair of me saving boxes because I have an idea and now you have given me another one :)