weekly mdpF2's 52 2019

Excellent spooky image Mark!(y)
I love the lighting...did you place a light/flash behind the headstones?
However you lit it, it works very well, and the shadows add to the spooky feel.
Hi Gareth, it was lit by big spot lights shining up on the church, which I thought looked good shooting straight at them. But I did overexpose it unfortunately

Excellent spooky image Mark!(y)
I love the lighting...did you place a light/flash behind the headstones?
However you lit it, it works very well, and the shadows add to the spooky feel.
I like the thinking for Borrowed, and nice dog. Also Spooky works very well for me
Good idea for Borrowed and Spooky is very well done too. The loooong shadows work really well to convey a spooky feeling.
Many thanks for the comments

Nice composition was it taken on film? it certainly has that feeling to it

Good idea and nice moody shot using the mist and path

Really nice image for Short, great atmosphere and a nicely balanced composition.

Many thanks for the feedback, sorry mine is a bit lacking at the moment...

Very nice indeed Mark!(y)
Expertly exposed for the misty conditions, and the framing is top notch!
Works very well as a B&W too....it has a real sense of foreboding!
Nice composition was it taken on film? it certainly has that feeling to it
Very nice Mark, b+w works really well, nice composition a great sense of atmosphere too.
Lovely image for Short Mark. I do like a mono film shot and this is well composed, taken and developed.
Good idea and nice moody shot using the mist and path
Really nice image for Short, great atmosphere and a nicely balanced composition.

Lovely warm image, great use of lighting and the bokeh really works well (and, he's a beautiful pup!)

Really nice shot and good use of dof, lighting is lovely

Lovely warm image, great use of lighting and the bokeh really works well (and, he's a beautiful pup!)
That`s a lovely image for the theme Mark, really do like it.
Goodness! That's a great image Mark!(y)
Stanley looks adorable, and very comfortable there in front of the fire...I love his expression....looks like he's about to do something naughty!:D
Beautiful shot of the new pup. One to treasure I think.
Really nice shot and good use of dof, lighting is lovely
Thank you for the feedback!

Many thanks for the comments!

Well spotted having a bright sky sandwiched between dark cloud and foreground with the subjects in silhouette. Trying to figure out what you mean by 'Far too close to home'? The pylon or the rain cloud?
Nicely on theme Mark, like that you have a choice of both the clouds and pylon being far to close.
Wow! That is one moody sky!:clap:
Excellent exposure control to get the bright band of sky and retain detail in the foreground and the darker cloud!
I'm guessing that it's the storm(?) clouds that are 'Far too close to home'.
Excellent!
Nice colours in your far shot, I hate the noise from power cables on a damp day

Lovely looking dog, I'm sure we will see many more pics in the future :)

What a nice looking pooch :)

Hi Mark

He's a lovely young pup, not doubt loves playing, find the crop a bit tight on his head.

Pete

Many thanks for the feedback, I agree with the too tight crop on Stanleys head, it was because of the straightening I needed to do...

What a wee star - he's lovely!
Lovely looking dog, I'm sure we will see many more pics in the future :)
What a nice looking pooch :)
Hi Mark

He's a lovely young pup, not doubt loves playing, find the crop a bit tight on his head.

Pete
Adorable!(y)
You just can't go wrong with a pup this cute!
Great use of the fence diagonal - very nicely composed, and that look over the shoulder....what a pro!!:giggle:
That's some lovely light you've caught him in, and a nice bit of framing using the fence :)
Far - as others have said, nicely captured layers there, very effective :)

Works nicely for the theme Mark. You can see the frost clearly on the leaf.
I'd be intersted to see what the colour version was like though.
No idea what colour would look like, its b&w film!

Nice image, that was the type of age I was going to use, then I remembered I hadn't done the technique yet, so I have a plan B now :)

Back