weekly -Oy-'s weekly 52 theme thingie for 2020 : Week 52 : Decorated (COMPLETE)

Lovely couple of cameras! I'm envious of your Texas Leica - if it ever gets too heavy for you...

Thanks - you'd have to prise it from my cold dead hands :)

Ah, so you must be a professional ;) Nice old cameras with a retro feel to the colour palette too.

Was that 35RC a fixed lens? I always wanted a trip and eventually bought myself a second hand XA-2 which I still have. It hasn't been used in a very long time.

Ah, so you must be a professional ;) Nice old cameras with a retro feel to the colour palette too.

Guilty as charged lol.

Was that 35RC a fixed lens? I always wanted a trip and eventually bought myself a second hand XA-2 which I still have. It hasn't been used in a very long time.

Yes it's a fixed lens. Similar to the famous Trip 35 but with a proper rangefinder focusing system and shutter speed control. It's a bit smaller too.

Nice couple of cameras Dave. Always hankered after both of those at one time or another.

Nice pair Dave (y)

Reactions: rpn
Nice composition there - and nice colours in the leaves.

Thanks - not many leaves on the trees now. Plenty on the ground though!

:clap: That's a cracker of a shot. Love the composition and the angle of view.

Thanks - took me longer to get back up than down there lol.

took me longer to get back up than down there lol.
I know how you feel Dave !

Nice muted colours and textures (y)

Leaves
Nice composition, good dof too.
It looked to be a bit of a grey day.

Nice detail in there. You made the best of a bad light day.

Hi Dave

That place looks interesting, nice bunch of colourful leaves as well.

Pete

Week 50 - Abstract

Photographing town centre Xmas lights for work this evening and thought I'd open a can-o-photoshop whupass on one of them!

Christmas Lights Abstract by Dave Green, on Flickr

I like it a lot Dave. I find the tree intriguing (didn't see it for a while) and the stained glass is beautiful.

Mini Planet?
I had that idea also :) ..

That's a very busy shot but works really well and makes a fascinating compostion.

Here's the original

Wigan%20Town%20Centre%20Xmas%20Lights%202020-00001-X2.jpg

Nice abstract image and good idea for the theme, i like the Christmas decs in there too.

Back