weekly Phil S 52 in 2020. Complete!

Very nice Phil, at first glance I thought it was a bald head with a "few problems" :D

Nice stack Phil and also a great choice of subject. I like the colour on the new shoots and as others have said, it does look like it's from another world.

It stands out well against the white background. Good bit of stacking too.

Nice bit of focus stacking and not a subject you see very often
Nice work to get both initials, and I live the colour you've got in to the shoots.
Stacked Macro like that looks other worldly. Very effective, and nicely done :)
Very nice Phil, at first glance I thought it was a bald head with a "few problems" :D
It looks like another planet. Where are the clangers? Well done getting both P and S and nicely stacked.
Nice stack Phil and also a great choice of subject. I like the colour on the new shoots and as others have said, it does look like it's from another world.
It stands out well against the white background. Good bit of stacking too.
Great detail and colour. Works really well.
Potato shoots full of detail, have you planted it to keep you in food in 6 months time?
Yes Clive - trying a bit harder this year to grow veg.

Thanks for all the comments.

cake-4-candles-md.png

Works nicely in B&W. Nicely captured shadows which add to the >1 theme.

Excellent pic. I like the composition and the B&W really brings out the best in the shadows.

Now you’ve given me an idea.... I’m sure I’ve got some candles somewhere [emoji4]

Great idea and a great picture, I like the perspective and point of view..

Love those shadows and lines - VERY cool shot!

Really clever take on the theme love the shadows and nice Mono conversion too.

Just a little catch up as I'm so behind with commenting at the moment, and your image for Time just jumps off the screen with the details of the sundial and the deep black area beyond. I like the colours and tiny details in your Snapper's Choice and it's good to see so much pollen on the bee, while the forks in your latest image are a great idea. The strong shadows are excellent and the whole thing really suits B&W (y)

That brought a smile to my face Phil (y)

Love it and loved it when the Two Ronnies did the sketch too.
Works nicely in B&W. Nicely captured shadows which add to the >1 theme.
Excellent pic. I like the composition and the B&W really brings out the best in the shadows.

Now you’ve given me an idea.... I’m sure I’ve got some candles somewhere [emoji4]
Very good love the shadows
Great idea and a great picture, I like the perspective and point of view..
Love those shadows and lines - VERY cool shot!
Great shot - humour, excellent composition, and the string graphical nature of this is superb.
Really clever take on the theme love the shadows and nice Mono conversion too.
Just a little catch up as I'm so behind with commenting at the moment, and your image for Time just jumps off the screen with the details of the sundial and the deep black area beyond. I like the colours and tiny details in your Snapper's Choice and it's good to see so much pollen on the bee, while the forks in your latest image are a great idea. The strong shadows are excellent and the whole thing really suits B&W (y)
Nice play with the shadows and I like the black and white processing too.
Hi Phil , that works well for the theme and for making me smile.
That brought a smile to my face Phil (y)
Great shot Phil. Love a nice mono with a good DoF.
Great shot. Crammed with good stuff.
That looks great, love the shadows that have been created.
Lovely idea and execution Phil. Those shadows are great.

Thanks for all your comments - much appreciated. :D

Hi Phil,
Great work on your Initial image. Lovely detail in those shoots :clap:
Good shot for More than one too. Works great in mono. I really like how you have set out the forks and the strong shadows.
Another cracker for your Music shot. Excellent low key image (y)

Lovely low key Image Phil love the light catching the tuning 'knobs' love the Mono conversation.

Great Low key image Phil

Lovely mono shot with enough detail to pick out the textures. Liking this one very much

Really love your music shot. Just enough light to highlight the tuning pegs, bring out the textures and hint at the overall shape. Lovely!

excellent low key image of the guitar
Hi Phil,
Great work on your Initial image. Lovely detail in those shoots :clap:
Good shot for More than one too. Works great in mono. I really like how you have set out the forks and the strong shadows.
Another cracker for your Music shot. Excellent low key image (y)
Lovely low key Image Phil love the light catching the tuning 'knobs' love the Mono conversation.
Love the light and the texture you're showing on that. Really nice low key shot.
That's an excellent low key of the headstock :)
Great Low key image Phil
A lovely low key shot Phil and nicely processed. Looks good on Flickr.
Lovely mono shot with enough detail to pick out the textures. Liking this one very much
Nice image Phil, nicely low key.
Very nicely done.
Really love your music shot. Just enough light to highlight the tuning pegs, bring out the textures and hint at the overall shape. Lovely!

Thanks folks, much appreciated.

Back