weekly Rox’s TP 52 Challenge 2021

Great start, lovely colours, very seasonal and a good crop.

Always good to see healthy options on the table... Oh wait...

The OCD tidyness in me would like to see that "Take 5" not upside down but other than that it's a colourful start.
Good luck!

Hi Roxanne ... good & colourful, well lit. I like the idea of the two tier presentation. Can't help but think it could be tighter, more crowded, all wrappers with writing ... you can always see when they are in sharp focus.

But for how long ;) ;)

Very colourful and seasonal, I Like them it

Not very long ha ha I can assure you! Ha ha thank you.

Tight crop suits it. Fun image. Good start to your 52 :)
Great start, lovely colours, very seasonal and a good crop.
Very topical, this looks like my living room table at the moment! :)
Nice selection you have there. Makes a bright and fun image.

Thank you so much:)

Always good to see healthy options on the table... Oh wait...

The OCD tidyness in me would like to see that "Take 5" not upside down but other than that it's a colourful start.
Good luck!

Oh I know. It’s super annoying and I only noticed that once I’d edited (and eaten the good chocs).

Last edited:
A nice colourful start Rox and I bet its a damned sight less now :D

Nice start to the year and I'm sure a familiar scene in many households this time of year, nice idea and well executed.

Blimey you still got stash left, its all gone in our house.
Fab interpretation of the theme, fab start to your 52 of 2021

A great selection, I hope they have a long expiry date and you are going to be disciplined in eating them sparingly. Although that being said our box of 'boozy' Hotel Chocolate did not last long :D

A lovely colourful start. Any left now?
A great selection, I hope they have a long expiry date and you are going to be disciplined in eating them sparingly. Although that being said our box of 'boozy' Hotel Chocolate did not last long :D
Blimey you still got stash left, its all gone in our house.
Fab interpretation of the theme, fab start to your 52 of 2021
A nice colourful start Rox and I bet its a damned sight less now :D
Nice bright cheery colours- any left?
Chocolate update... they did in fact... not last very long! :popcorn: Ha ha

A good shutter speed to capture the drops and nice bokeh, do you have a slightly wider pic showing more of the hand and pan that they are dropping into ?

I like that - almost nothing in focus, but it tells a story in an interesting way. Well done.

A good shutter speed to capture the drops and nice bokeh, do you have a slightly wider pic showing more of the hand and pan that they are dropping into ?
Thank you. No this was it. I did ask my partner to do it again but he wouldn’t add any more lemon to the mixture :ROFLMAO: Do you think that would add more to the image?

I like that - almost nothing in focus, but it tells a story in an interesting way. Well done.
I think I’ll take that as compliment ha ha my focusing and accuracy is definitely something I am trying to improve, I feel as though I’m always just off especially in candid moments like this!

Interesting shot. Fair play capturing mid cooking, I don't think anyone else has gone with something like this. Pushing the boundaries :)
Not sure what shutter speed you used, but it was evidently enough to capture the drops rather than creating a trail. :)

Thank you. No this was it. I did ask my partner to do it again but he wouldn’t add any more lemon to the mixture [emoji23] Do you think that would add more to the image?
In my head, i am looking for more of the details in the hand / fingers and the pan the drops are falling into. But your photo leaves us in suspence which is also good

Nice imaginative image Rox. Well captured.

An interesting idea and well done for capturing the droplets

Hi Roxanne. On my screen it looks like hardly anything is in focus, which leaves me wondering what the subject is. If you're going for an out of focus blurry effect, then perhaps even more blur would be better? If you're squeezing a lemon, I think having the lemon a bit more prominent in the shot might have helped so the viewer can tell what the subject is.

Were you rushing to get the shot? I see from your posts above that a reshoot would have meant too much lemon! It's an image that as potential, esp if the drops were sharper, or the hand/lemon was more prominent in the frame. It's a good effort though!

Back