weekly rpn's 2016 Project 52 - Week 52 CELEBRATE Added (Complete)

Don't put yourself down Stan, its a great idea, and as t'other Chris say's the focus is on the important part (y)

Oh dear, is it that time of year already - waiting for that unwelcomed sound of the tax envelope dropping through the letterbox - Yuk! Excellent idea for the theme Stan and very nicely composed and taken. :clap:

Morning Stan

I must first apologise I appear to have missed your thread.

You have some great images for your 52 challenge, I will endeavour to keep up with commenting on each one in the future

I'd be pleased with this one Stan....Right on theme and good DOF.

Simple but focused and saying it all! :)

Thanks David.

Yes, that's a smart take for the theme, Stan. Well shot and composed and I like the lighting and conversion. Very nicely done!

Thanks Paul for the nice word.

Morning Stan

I must first apologise I appear to have missed your thread.

You have some great images for your 52 challenge, I will endeavour to keep up with commenting on each one in the future

Hi Mark, no need to apologise and thanks for dropping by. Glad you like the shots so far.

Here's my effort for this week. I would prefer to use a different background/surface material but that's the only non-slip material I have at hand in order to 'hold' those tug-of-war clips in positions.

Week 13 - Effort

Week 13 Effort (s) by Stan, on Flickr

That is brilliant Stan, love the detail of the string nearly breaking, must have taken an age to get it balanced and set up, very well done

Love your idea for effort, very creative and well shot too, love the B/W and DOF on this one. (y)

Thanks Nigel. I set the focus on the main subject i.e. tug-of-war 'men' with a f1.4 aperture for a very shallow dof.

That is brilliant Stan, love the detail of the string nearly breaking, must have taken an age to get it balanced and set up, very well done

Cheers Chris. My idea is tug-of-war effort but catching one within this week would be very very lucky. Sport days or Highland Games are months away yet. Actually got the 'men' to balance was very quick and simple somehow.

excellent idea really well produced, I like the BG works perfectly for the image :clap:

I love it Stan :clap: a super fun shot and it really does convey the theme well, spot on composition and lighting, and the perfect choice in the b&w ....you certainly have your mojo back :)

Thanks Susie (y). That's how I look upon my hobby of photography; enjoyment and fun.

Effort....Sheer bloody genius :clap::clap::clap:
Edit..beautifully shot too.

Reactions: rpn
Brilliant Stan - great idea, nicely executed. Nice extra touch with the breaking strands to simulate the effort. :clap:

Ditto Ruths comment.

Really set up and lite well.

Gza

Thanks Gary.

That's a great picture Stan, cleverly thought of and well executed.
It conveys the theme well and I love the extra touch of fraying the 'rope'.

Cheers Tim. The fraying rope was an after thought after processed the first shot for a bit of fun.

I love, love, love this Stan! What a clever idea, brilliantly set up and shot. I had a tug of war shot from the easter party, too - but not a patch on this :clap:

Thanks Emma. Pleased you like it. It's a fun shot for a bit of amusement. :)

Absolutely brilliant idea, Coupled with a great photo. Everything everyone else has said above.

Belter, Carl. Very imaginative and I like the attention to detail, even the rope is splitting :clap:

Cheers.

Cheers James or is it Peter? Adam??? :thinking: :)

Absolutely brilliant idea, Coupled with a great photo. Everything everyone else has said above.

Tanks Debbie.

Hi great idea well executed for Effort! Particularly like the frayed rope touch :clap:

Back