weekly rpn's 2019 Project 52 Week 52 - OUT-TAKES Added and COMPLETED

Good idea, Stan, and it seems so obvious now but I think you're the only one who has done it. The low angle and shallow DOF work well to bring the eye straight to the ball in the long grass before taking in the scene-setting details in the background. Even the small touch of having the text on an angle makes it look natural and un-'posed'.

Good idea, Stan, and it seems so obvious now but I think you're the only one who has done it. The low angle and shallow DOF work well to bring the eye straight to the ball in the long grass before taking in the scene-setting details in the background. Even the small touch of having the text on an angle makes it look natural and un-'posed'.

Thanks, Andrea for the kind words. I'm surprised too that no one else has shoot something similar as I've mentioned golf in the discussion thread when the theme was posted.

fits into the theme well. Good PoV

Thanks, Mandy.

Waiting I do like it and the red hat works well good spot. For me it would be nicer with fewer cars but that’s a bit out of your control lol.

Rough yes that would be some bad rough to be stuck in very nice capture and the oof clubhouse in the background sets it off.

Lovely shot Stan, great light for it, timed to perfection!

Waiting I do like it and the red hat works well good spot. For me it would be nicer with fewer cars but that’s a bit out of your control lol.

Rough yes that would be some bad rough to be stuck in very nice capture and the oof clubhouse in the background sets it off.

Thanks, Peter for the catchup comments.

Lovely shot Stan, great light for it, timed to perfection!

Cheers, Daniel.

The moment I saw the shot I knew the theme, so bang on.
I like that you kept the clubhouse in for context, the flag works less well, as you say the blue just merges into the background.
Nit picking... The clouds on the right look like they've suffered in post.

I'm going for the fruity option - nice pic!

Interesting angle to use, fitting for the theme I think you made the best of it as you could

Interesting angle to use, fitting for the theme I think you made the best of it as you could

Thanks, Allan. It's a boring object to photography hence I tried the angle, close-up and abstract to turn the image slightly interest.

Excellent macro image Stan....is it a fruit basket?!;)
Bickie please....it still counts even if I'm late!!:LOL:

I love the image, perfect DoF and lovely smooth background....nice abstract feel too.
Marvellous!(y)

Cheers, Gareth. You get one anyway for commenting. :jaffa: :giggle:

Rough. Nice image, well framed.

I knew it was a fruit thing even before I read the comments. I am lying of course. Great shot, interesting take on the theme...….

Like the composition, kept me interested and had me sat looking at it trying to figure out what it was! Wouldn't of guessed fruit holder.

Like the composition, kept me interested and had me sat looking at it trying to figure out what it was! Wouldn't of guessed fruit holder.

Thanks, Dom.

Nice abstract image that's interesting to look at. I like the shapes and the composition too.

Thanks, Carl. I tried to shot something different for a change.

Rough
I like that. Being a former course manager, i can connect with your image.

Nicely done, Stan. My guess would have been a fruit bowl or basket so I'll enjoy my :jaffa: and say well done on an original idea. The balls are really sharp and draw the eye immediately, and the background shadows and colour add a layer of intrigue (y)

Thanks, Andrea. Glad you like the shot.

Rough
I like that. Being a former course manager, i can connect with your image.

Thanks, Dominic. Not a golfer myself but I do understand the ins and outs of the game.

Nicely done Stan. I like a bit of abstract and you've done it well

Hi Stan slowly catching up with my comments (I thought I'd already commented on your thread but apparently not!)

New - What a fantastic image to the theme great colours and just enough details in the darker areas for me.

Clean - A stunning image well timed love the colours of the feathers which appear to be being enhanced be the water.

Open - Very clever idea (my favorite take on the theme) the 3rd one with the images in the lens rotated just takes it as my brain goes in to panic mode when it sees a boat updie down :LOL:

Distant - I really like this lovely use of leading lines and the B&W conversion is perfectly suited to the subject.

Cold - Simply Stunning I can see this on a wall or as a Christmas card.

Waiting - I really like this love how the main part of the image is bathed in lovely sun light and the side you've taken the image form is more in shadow.

Rough - Great low view point and good use of DoF gives just enough detail of the BG

Object - Great Abstract image love the reflections in the little balls really adds an air of mystery.

Hi Stan slowly catching up with my comments (I thought I'd already commented on your thread but apparently not!)

New - What a fantastic image to the theme great colours and just enough details in the darker areas for me.

Clean - A stunning image well timed love the colours of the feathers which appear to be being enhanced be the water.

Open - Very clever idea (my favorite take on the theme) the 3rd one with the images in the lens rotated just takes it as my brain goes in to panic mode when it sees a boat updie down :LOL:

Distant - I really like this lovely use of leading lines and the B&W conversion is perfectly suited to the subject.

Cold - Simply Stunning I can see this on a wall or as a Christmas card.

Waiting - I really like this love how the main part of the image is bathed in lovely sun light and the side you've taken the image form is more in shadow.

Rough - Great low view point and good use of DoF gives just enough detail of the BG

Object - Great Abstract image love the reflections in the little balls really adds an air of mystery.

Thanks, Mark for the catchup comments and detail critiques.

Mmmmm that looks yummy! Nice one!

Back