weekly rpn's 2020 52 Photo Challenge - Week 52 DECORATIONS Added ***COMPLETE***

Nicely done shot - just the lenses works best for me. Reminds me off WALL-E :)

Reactions: rpn
Camera
I really like the imagination, it definitely works. It looks a little unlevel thought.

That's a great idea Stan.. you're certainly giving us something different every week. It definitely make me chuckle. #1 is my preference.

That's great - clever and very effective!

Thanks, Alex I'm trying to be slightly different.

That's a great idea Stan.. you're certainly giving us something different every week. It definitely make me chuckle. #1 is my preference.

Thanks, Helen. Glad you like the shot and I'm pleased you find some of my shots amused you.

Great interpretation of the theme, I love seeing something out of the ordinary and these are definately out of the ordinary, brilliant idea and well executed.

Very inventive, and it's number 1 for me.

Loving the Starwars feel Stan, 1st is the better of the 2. Both very sharp and those lenses are so clean.

Pete

Three nice pix. The jogsaw hell of No2 floats me boat :)

Three nice pix. The jogsaw hell of No2 floats me boat :)

Freshly fallen leaf for me - but the fresh shoot is a very close second. The contrast works for me!

Thanks, Dave and Alex. They all caught my eyes while wandering about looking for theme inspiration.

I'd choose the same as you for the main thread. Lovely patches of light on that image.

#2 for me Stan, I really like all the jumbled up colours (y)

I like the one you have chosen for the main thread, nice colours and the oof greens in the background make the composition.

Back