weekly rpn's 52 Photo Challenge 2022 - Week 52 SHOWCASE and COMPLETE

New - Nice capture, looks a very peaceful and serene view.

Old - Interesting information on the minnarettes (thanks for spell checking!!). Would it have been possible to move to right and capture them without the tree branches cuting across?

Receptacle - Its a fun image that meets the theme well, hopefully it's design encourages kids to use it and never grow out of the habit in the future

Bottle(s) - I'm sure Corona's profits were well hit during the pandemic and they will always be a reminder. A great concept that works well.

Reactions: rpn
New - Nice capture, looks a very peaceful and serene view.

Old - Interesting information on the minnarettes (thanks for spell checking!!). Would it have been possible to move to right and capture them without the tree branches cuting across?

Receptacle - Its a fun image that meets the theme well, hopefully it's design encourages kids to use it and never grow out of the habit in the future

Bottle(s) - I'm sure Corona's profits were well hit during the pandemic and they will always be a reminder. A great concept that works well.

Thanks, Stuart for the catch-up comments.

Old; even a bigger tree is on the right and I have to clone out a few branches creeping in from the right edge.

Receptacle; I hope so and I think that was the idea of a model dolphin as a bin.

Bottles; I wonder, in the future, people would order a virus in a bar if they want a Corona beer? :)

Clever take on the theme and the horrid word!

Great idea for the theme, and clever. I like the graduated background and bubbles in the beer.

Thanks, Bebop. The background is an A2 size grey card and lt from below.

That made me smile. Great idea for the theme.

Thanks, Helen. A 'thing' we all lived with in the last two years.

Weirdly (or perhaps not, given the British sense of humour!), we had to go to the cash&carry just after the pandemic bit and cases of Corona in particular were flying off the shelves!

Like the idea and execution.

Weirdly (or perhaps not, given the British sense of humour!), we had to go to the cash&carry just after the pandemic bit and cases of Corona in particular were flying off the shelves!

Like the idea and execution.

Must be something to do about some social media posts about drinking Corona will fence off the Coronavirus. :LOL:

I really like that first one and I'm not usually a fan of ICM.

Nice colours in that first shot, but both good efforts on the ICM

Your chosen shot would be mine too. Love the colours and nice movement.

I like the first one Stan. Is that a Rhododendron or a Camellia?

I like them both, however I think the first image is the stronger of the two due to the centre red flowers. Nice use of ICM technique

Snowdrops would be my pick of the two, personally the colour in the first I see as too bold and prefer the more muted one with the white trails

Indeed they do!

My choice would be the Snowdrops because it's not immediately obvious what it is while in the other one, we can tell it's a flower of some sort.

Went out early this morning knowing the streets are quieter around the older part of the city looking for inspirations for this week's theme. These are the two images I ended up with and I also decided to convert them to monochrome for that cold dark back alleys feel.

Week 06 Alleyway

Thom's Place by Stan, on Flickr

Back