weekly saxton-mac's TP52 2017 - Wk 30 onward.

That's a fun and colourful shot to start you off Daniel. I spent years watching Sesame Street with my daughter, but didn't recognise the purple character...after a google (sad, I know!) it's apparently a Japanese one called Teena? How exotic!

That's a fun and colourful shot to start you off Daniel. I spent years watching Sesame Street with my daughter, but didn't recognise the purple character...after a google (sad, I know!) it's apparently a Japanese one called Teena? How exotic!
Expanded upon the original cast I think!!! Thanks for your kind words!

Well done with a bright and fun image to get started, Daniel. The motion blur is a nice detail and gives it added impact (y)
Thankyou, not tried anything like this before, but helps me to get to know my camera more!

What a fun image, Daniel! The bright colors and the blur gives it a fun, playful vibe.

Good effort with the catch up, I really like order, well seen and what's not to like about comfort. Keep 'em coming

A tender moment well caught. Nice use of depth-of-field with slight back-lit but still able to have the little girl face perfectly lit.
I used a spot filter on her face to brighten her up to be perfectly honest, as I wasn't happy with the exposure. Looking back could have used the on board flash to bounce off the. Leaves above me, I'm sure that could have done the trick...

Good effort with the catch up, I really like order, well seen and what's not to like about comfort. Keep 'em coming
Thanks! I've taken more for the themes ahead, but life as a dad brings little down time and it's getting the time to edit that's proving difficult! [emoji16]

I used a spot filter on her face to brighten her up to be perfectly honest, as I wasn't happy with the exposure. Looking back could have used the on board flash to bounce off the. Leaves above me, I'm sure that could have done the trick...

That's the beauty of digital nowadays compares to the old film days. Very nicely done.

week 0 ... full marks for symmetry.

week 1 order ... nice detail and colour ... even if it looks disordered. :D

week 2 ... awe :clap:

week 0 ... full marks for symmetry.

week 1 order ... nice detail and colour ... even if it looks disordered. :D

week 2 ... awe :clap:
Thankyou kindly. Another feature worth mentioning on my challenge is that not one photograph will be stabilised with a tripod. All handheld.

Hi Daniel,

Can I point you to the howtos thread
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/tp-52ers-class-of-2017-how-toos-guides-and-linkys.639876/
and specifically the create a linky howto:
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/tutorials/adding-a-linky-to-your-post-or-page.109/
Which makes it easier for comments to be made on your thread.

And onto those comments :)

Vehicle - Colourful, fun, and interesting motion blur to give the impression of movement. (or was it moving and you used 2nd curtain flash?).

Song Title / Lyric - Bang on theme. Nicely symmetrical. f/8 used to keep the whole shot in reasonable focus. Works for me.

Order - I agree with Stan and Dave, very colourful. I'm not sure 'order' is the term I'd use. Dis'Order' seems more appropriate. But I like it, it makes me smile.

Comfort - Lovely engagement with your daughter staring at the camera (or perhaps wondering what dad is doing). Great separation from the background. What's not to like :)

Back