Scots quines's 52 in 2023 Week 7 added

Great shot, they are magnificent. How big are they? I’m assuming they are huge if the other lights are standard street lights!!

I'd love to shoot these... they are very dramatic. Well captured and a good start to the 52.

Certainly a spectacular shot. Can't help but think getting there a bit earlier would have left some blue in the sky. I know that it's not always possible to pick your times though!

Clever. Assume the internals are from another image? I didn't notice the 3 had moved to start with!

Although the different light on the bezel and face makes it a little obvious. Still, the point of interest is the internal section and it's all well done.

Interesting take on the theme and well executed. Nice one.

Artificial.. good dof and composition.
Transparent.. perfect symmetry. Well done.

Wow! Some of you peeps are so creative! That's very clever, and well executed Joan!

Like the others on this theme, it is well composed and exposed.

love the glasses - nice touch having a pair of rthem and seeing the refraction from the two, as well as the great reflection.

Lovely. Sharp detail on the flower and lovely smooth graduations in the background colour.

A beautiful images with a gorgeious background. The simple ones are often the most compelling images.

A simple image, well-executed.

Week 6 Knobs, good idea but the reflections are a little distracting.
Week 7 Letters, well spotted, never noticed them on our remotes.

Two good shots Joan, both work well for their respective themes.

Back