Scots_quine's 52 Challenge for 2020 - Week 52 added

In the banana I can see slight artefacts of your Photoshop magic in the apple I can't. But I love both photos!

2 very clever images there Apples take it for me. Very clever and imaginative.

Very clever Joan, nicely executed

nicely executed indeed, like how you have changed your top, good attention to detail

Really nicely done Joan and I think I've been through all those emotions/poses in the last few weeks.

Like it, very clever and well executed.

Just a little catch up as I'm so behind with commenting at the moment, and I do like both the mono and the colour versions of your image for Time. What a great story and mystery about why it was found in a field,! It's a lovely item and you have arranged and captured it well. Both of the fruit images are excellent; really well created. Like you, the banana would be my choice but the colours and reflections are very striking in the apple image,

Your latest image for your initial is just great :clap: Really well done and the poses and activities really convey the feeling of being bored and cooped up, which must be the feelings of most of the population at the moment.

Loads of Joans, well done with the processing, looks good. Clever take of an idea.

Pete

I'm not quite sure what I'm looking at Joan, but "They" are certainly more than .
Interesting processing too.

The title would be 'if they're not chickens, they're feathers'! Yes , feathers. I was trying to do something else and failed miserably so made the best of what I'd got in an Andy Warhol type panel. Just something a bit different. Just done with some of the filters in PS and hue/saturation layers.

Last edited:
Very nicely thought out Joan I really like the processing they really pop from the screen.

They're very different Joan and good to see. I thought it was a type of plant until I saw your description.

Very creative Joan (y)

Music is a lovely shot - texture and reflection are on point :)

Back