The TP 52 -2023 The sign up and chat thread Week 52 Your favourite image from 2023

I've just been tagged in this.
Get well soon Dave.
Just putting a quick message regarding Dave

He's been in hospital for the past week with a heart attack then got hit with the flu pretty bad

He's doing ok now and hopes to be out within the next week or so,

Thankyou

Pete (Stepson)
@Cobra

I would have said that if you edit the image in the thread after people have commented/critiqued then any alterations might make their comments appear inaccurate. Personally, I take comments and criticisms as a learning experience and try to make things better the next time.

I am happy to leave it as it is to play fair, but wondered if I could act on the crit?
As Tim said, add it to your own thread, but leave the home page as is, is the norm.
In the past, when others have edited in response to the critique, they've posted them in their thread with comment / explanation on what they've changed :)

its your image I don't see why not

In the past, when others have edited in response to the critique, they've posted them in their thread with comment / explanation on what they've changed :)

I always post any edited image as a separate post in my own thread to keep all the previous comments/critiques intact.

I would have said that if you edit the image in the thread after people have commented/critiqued then any alterations might make their comments appear inaccurate. Personally, I take comments and criticisms as a learning experience and try to make things better the next time.

As Tim said, add it to your own thread, but leave the home page as is, is the norm.
Thank you for the replies, I'll take the crit' for future referance and leave the images alone (y)

Reactions: Nod
I agree with the others however, I once received a very quick reply that my picture wasn't quite centered one minute after I posted it. So because I had only just posted the picture I did a quick edit and changed the main thread picture. If the picture had been up for some time then I would have left the original as is and posted the edited picture within my own thread, (y)

Hi everyone, I think I have got it right, with pic posted in the right places and even added to Flickr group!
Yep that's fine (y)

Oops, looks like I missed adding you to the scrolls.
Done now :) Welcome Back.
I'm keeping the list up to date on page one, if that helps

Evening! Is there anyone who's signed up but is still yet to post their shot?

The first week may seem like the hardest... But I think reactions and comments are friendly so far, so it might prove to be the easiest.

Wait and see what week two brings though.

Yep yeppy yeppers… it’s new theme eve already! Time to box off week 1 if you haven’t already and crack your ‘toggery knuckles in anticipation for the delights ye olde forked tongued one has in store for week 2! :banana: :naughty: :banana:

Is there anyone who's signed up but is still yet to post their shot?
If you look at the Scrolls HERE you can see who has signed up, and who has posted.

Over 20 seem to have stumbled at the first hurdle. It’s like the Grand National this :runaway:

Still time to get them in though :woot:

Over 20 seem to have stumbled at the first hurdle. It’s like the Grand National this :runaway:

Still time to get them in though :woot:
There is always a few late starters, and of course a few fall at the first hurdle ;)

@LC2, tiny correction to the scroll please Tim. In your "Previous 52s" column for me, it needs to say 17 weeks for '22, not complete - sadly.

Thanks, for what I suspect is a tough job!

Blimey, I made hard work of getting my image up! Completely forgot what I was supposed to do!!:rolleyes: Hopefully its right:ROFLMAO:

Evening! Is there anyone who's signed up but is still yet to post their shot?

The first week may seem like the hardest... But I think reactions and comments are friendly so far, so it might prove to be the easiest.

Wait and see what week two brings though.
38 posts out of 56 signed up.
I suspect we'll get a few more (I know @minx has taken her shot but not posted it yet).

Wossigonnabe, Boss? :p

Think I will attempt this again . Can you please add me to the list of fame.

Phew.. just in time for the first one! Waiting for week 2 when the alarm goes off :D

Gerrin all giddy for Week 2 :banana:

Well done everyone that completed week 1 (y)
And for those found it easy, try this ...

Week 2
Incomplete

Stuck? use a dictionary or thesaurus

Back