Notice The TP 52 Challenge for 2021 chat / discussion thread Week 52 Showcase

It's that day int morn. :banana: :naughty: :banana:

On Reflection this could be a good theme.

But possibly not for the new technique which is ..
Low Key

Ooh I fear Dave may have been a week early! [emoji4]

And I might have been a week early on technique! [emoji23]
What's wrong with you lot? turning into a bunch of psychics ? :D

Ooh I fear Dave may have been a week early! [emoji4]

And I might have been a week early on technique! [emoji23]

Yeah I may just go back and redo last weeks pic haha!

Just had to google ‘low key technique’. I’ve got a few ideas but it’ll be a challenge without a tripod (hurrah for IS)

Just had to google ‘low key technique’. I’ve got a few ideas but it’ll be a challenge without a tripod (hurrah for IS)
Hi Simon newbie :) .... The Technique runs for two months, and you only have to use it once. Therefore you have the next 8 or 9 weeks in which to come up the a Low Key shot. As @Cobra says above: "this could be a good theme, but possibly not for the new technique".

I had to as well. I'm thinking something like this is what it means, still not 100% on it.
DSC00030-edited~2.jpg

No Worries @CliveH these things take a very long time, I'm glad you are feeling a little better though (y)

Hi everyone, sorry about my lack of commenting, still been a bit down following Dads death, hopefully get back into it now.

Hi Clive, like Chris said above it will take a long time and I'm glad you'r feeling a bit better. Just try and take it easy and slow each day, and hope once we are out of lockdown it might help even more to keep our minds more occupied I hope.

Still not done my Half photo yet, been stuck in the house for days now and I have indoor photos.

You may have a doughnut:D
LOL I realised my mistake and deleted it in a split second. Your are too quick for me ...

D-Small.jpg

It's...

Tomorrow-X2.jpg

Jesus how am I almost 3 weeks behind.

And our mission for this week... should we choose to accept it... is???

Well I don't know about the rest of you, but that was one hell of a Rough night here!

Hmmmm... I've been meaning to crack open a 57.8% ABV Lagavulin. A selfie the next morning should tick the box :D

Planning on visiting White Sands National Park today - hopefully I'll be able to find a film title and something rough [emoji846]

A reflection may have to wait though [emoji20]

I've just had a quick look through my submissions so far this year and with the exception of one shot everything I have posted is no more than half a mile from my house which goes to prove that I don't always need to get in the car and drive to a "location". Food for thought... although come 29th March :exit:

Back