Notice The TP 52 Challenge for 2021 Sign up here

I didn't sign up in 2020 and look what happened! I can only apologise, and pledge to try and complete my 52 in 2021 and probably save the world by doing so.

I've added you into the spreadsheet Simon, welcome aboard.
Week 0 (Practice week) has already been posted. Week 1 starts on Thursday.

We do recommend that you read through the Howto Guide that Cobra has a sticky in the sub forum.

Thanks LC2, I've given it a read and hopefully posted my thread and submission correcty. (y)

Reactions: LC2
Am i to late to join the party ?
I have never tried a 52 before so it will be interesting and a good excuse to use the camera regularly

Am i to late to join the party ?
Not at it starts in earnest this coming thurs.

Time enough to have a read through here :)

Can you add me in again please Tim @LC2? It kept me going during the last lockdown and it seems we're in a bit of a loop!
Welcome back Bee (y)

Hello all..
In order to kickstart my photography mojo I have decided to give the 52 a go again.
I have completed the 52 a few times a number of years ago and have decided to give it another go for this year.
Looking forward to the challenge.

@LC2 Tim, would I be correct in thinking you are keeper of the spreadsheet? If so, could you please add my details? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello all..
In order to kickstart my photography mojo I have decided to give the 52 a go again.
I have completed the 52 a few times a number of years ago and have decided to give it another go for this year.
Looking forward to the challenge.

@LC2 Tim, would I be correct in thinking you are keeper of the spreadsheet? If so, could you please add my details? Thanks.
Welcome back to the 52 :) I've added you in.
I've looked back through the spreadsheets and have you down as Full in 12 & 13, 26 in '14. That's as far back as records go. Please let me know if there are any other years.
As it's a few years since you last did the 52, I would recommend having a read through the howto guides as things have changed a bit.
Primarily the techniques is new (added last year) and we also added the 're-edit an archive' option for use if there are themes where you can't get a shot in that week due to Covid.
Oh, and Thursday is the new Saturday !

Most importantly... Have Fun :)

Thanks Tim @LC2 (y)

Iain @blakester

Completely new to the TP forum - am I too late to join in?
No, you can join whenever you like.
It would be a good idea to read through this thread first though.

Hi Elaine. You're now added to the records spreadsheet. Welcome aboard. Good luck and have fun (how hard can 1 photo a week be eh?)

@Cobra - Another Victim mwhahahaaaaaaa

I'm just hoping to do better than the unofficial attempt I made last year - only managed 17 :oops: :$

I'm just hoping to do better than the unofficial attempt I made last year - only managed 17 :oops: :$
Were you following along taking the shots but not posting? (I'm sure I would have noticed if you had been posting in the subforum).
I'm sure you'll do a lot better with the encouragement you'll get from posting them here :)

Were you following along taking the shots but not posting? (I'm sure I would have noticed if you had been posting in the subforum).
I'm sure you'll do a lot better with the encouragement you'll get from posting them here :)

No, didn't post anything last year - decided to join in officially this year so I can be held to account :)

I need some distraction, is it too late to join?
Not at all, Paul (y) either catch up or start where you like. ( this week / next week)

I need some distraction, is it too late to join?
Please add me to this year's list
If you haven't already have a read through here it should explain everything you need to know :)

about 8 weeks late...call it a newbie nerves.... but could i join in please ?

Back