Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Discussion thread Week 52 see the spoiler #2351

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its worth a try Roger, I had been using elements before it, I haven't found myself wanting to go back to it. It's a nice straight forward interface too.
Looks quite interesting, partnered with affinity. As you say worth a try. Thanks for the heads up.:)

I had CS2 and elements. CC is night and day different.
And so is CS5 miles apart from CS2 & Elements, I tried the trial CC for a month, and didn't like it, CS5 was just as good if not better (y)
(And less than 2 pints of beer a month).
I don't even drink that much :p

Trains, it has to be trains :snaphappy:
Opera Snapshot_2018-09-19_134546_www.talkphotography.co.uk.png

Sadly trains are not on the list of subjects, and BTW keep talking to yourself and your'll likely
end up in a straight jacket :p

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
You know the drill, plain brown envelope, stuffed with fivers to the usual address (y)

Hi folks. Im afraid I am going to be very much out of the scene for a while. Life is difficult at the moment and im struggling to find the time to upload and comment as well as get out withthe camera. I am quite dissapointed with myself but dont see it getting easier in the next few weeks. But i am not quitting. Just going silent for a bit. I will monitor the themes and hopefully jump back in with a catchup in the future. Sorry guys.

Hi folks. Im afraid I am going to be very much out of the scene for a while. Life is difficult at the moment and im struggling to find the time to upload and comment as well as get out withthe camera. I am quite dissapointed with myself but dont see it getting easier in the next few weeks. But i am not quitting. Just going silent for a bit. I will monitor the themes and hopefully jump back in with a catchup in the future. Sorry guys.

No need to say sorry mate, just jump back in when you can.

Nooo, don't add train as a theme, that's too easy... It's far more fun shoe-horning them in ;)

Works for me :D

Just jump in when you are ready.

It's raining and I'm bored at work, i need a theme to start thinking about.

Just going silent for a bit.
Don't worry about it in the slightest, as everyone else has said, take a break, and just jump back in when you can (y)

@Cobra today is Thursday so any of the above themes will be great :D
Your not that lucky twice in a year :p

Thursday and I'm ready for more punishment! :D
Happy to oblige (y)

giphy.gif

It's raining and I'm bored at work, i need a theme to start thinking about.
Something nautical related?
If this bloody rain continues, that's about the only option :D

Right people there has been some pretty Bizarre themes posted over time ..
This has to be the worst so far though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back