Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Discussion thread Week 52 see the spoiler #2351

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling comfortably self-prepared for Thursday AM weekly theme orgasmness that follows accordingly or maybe after Norfolk quicky whichever is deemed priority. :naughty:

Been stupid busy/tired this week...had the props for abundance last night, but sadly they got eaten before I got the shot in. Have now stashed further supplies until I get chance to catch up on comments and pics.....

best wishes chaps!

New S/hand Lens just arrived, sun shining, get on with snakey!:wave:

Not got round to abundance yet so the longer the better....;)

Gotta fly family emergancy ...
I'll update the rest when I get back ..
But for now time weighs Heavy on my shoulders :(

How about instead of a re-shoot week we have a shot free week :D
Right Mr DK, what are you moaning about? :p Do you want a week off or "Freedom of choice" as a theme ?
I swear the snake does this on purpose...
Its called work .... :p

I hope it is not too serious Chris.
Thanks for the theme. Hope everything is ok.

Thanks guys my 93 year old Mum, took a bit of a tumble earlier, ( taking the rubbish out) and fractured her hip. :rolleyes: She is so damned independent its not true!

Still waiting for a bed on a ward so she can get out of A&E. op scheduled for 9 am in the morning.
Plate and screws, that all sounds a bit barbaric TBH :D
But I have it on good authority, the Dr that is looking after her, that is fastest way to "heal" that type of injury. Especially at "a great age"

I can't fault the staff ,they are being very helpful, and attentive (y)

Hope it all goes well

Hope it all goes well
Thanks Tilly :)
They are saying 2 days and she'll be on her feet , 5 days and she'll be home.
Knowing just how obstinate and independent she is, she won't wait that long :D

Right Mr DK, what are you moaning about? :p Do you want a week off or "Freedom of choice" as a theme ?

Thanks guys my 93 year old Mum, took a bit of a tumble earlier, ( taking the rubbish out) and fractured her hip. :rolleyes: She is so damned independent its not true!

Still waiting for a bed on a ward so she can get out of A&E. op scheduled for 9 am in the morning.
But I have it on good authority, the Dr that is looking after her, that is fastest way to "heal" that type of injury. Especially at "a great age"

I hope all goes well for your Mums opp in the morning, and sorry to read she had a fall.

Hope your mum's up and about very soon. The operation and recovery is a lot better than it used to be. Same thing happened to my mum last year and two days after the op they had her on her feet. She's fully back to normal now, but it did knock her confidence a bit.

Hope your mum's up and about very soon. The operation and recovery is a lot better than it used to be. Same thing happened to my mum last year and two days after the op they had her on her feet. She's fully back to normal now, but it did knock her confidence a bit.
Thanks Lee (y)

Glad your mum is ok now :)

@Cobra Hi Chris, sorry to hear about your Mother so I wish her a speedy recovery.

Sorry to read that, Chris. It must have been a shock for both of you. Hope everything goes well tomorrow and by the sound of it she will be back on her feet very soon :)

@Cobra Hi Chris, sorry to hear about your Mother so I wish her a speedy recovery.
Cheers Dave (y)

Sorry to read that, Chris. It must have been a shock for both of you. Hope everything goes well tomorrow and by the sound of it she will be back on her feet very soon :)
Thanks Andrea, tbh she is pretty resilient ( read tough old bird ;) )

Best wished from me too Chris @Cobra, hope the op, goes well. Thanks for taking the time to put the theme up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back