Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

Plus on what I PMd you a while ago, you could say I`m happy as a pig in S :cool:
I take it that all worked out for the best then?
:woot:

It all looks a bit fishy to me and :cobra: ish.
:LOL:

Nothing fishy, I can assure you, I cannot be bought, and flattery doesn't work either :p

As Murtaugh was fond of saying in lethal weapon ...
I'm to old for this (that) s*** :D

@Cobra ...thanks I’ll keep that handy.
Up date on my "issue" Susie.
The line has been stable now for over a week. 29.5 mbs.
But I got on to the CEO, as on checking my guaranteed speed, when I took the contract 17 months ago, was 27Mbs.
I don't think it ever was.

I had a call from a lacky today, a new 18 month contract will cost me £19.99 / month and £100 credited added to my account.
That's a result (y)

You really should have a go ( keep it polite but firm) at Nick Lane ( CEO )

Last edited:
Reactions: LC2
I was a bit late with my week 7 but caught up this weekend covering that and week 8. I'm not happy with the backgrounds to my shots but I couldn't get to the art shop to buy replacements.

Regarding cameras being used (viz. Fuji's), part of my challenge is to use all of my digital cameras during the 52 - not too difficult as I don't have lots, but I have used the Nikons D300 and D500 with the D5100 still untouched; and I've used the Olympus E-M10 (Mark 1) but not the EM1 (Mark 1) yet. I've used a Pentax LX for a film contribution but it would be good to use some of the other film cameras if I can.

I have the X-T1, X100F and X-Pro2 :D

Reactions: LC2
I haven't given up. Been stuck in bed I'll for a week.
Done rough but not edited it yet. Object I have some ideas.

Is it Wednesday yet, as just been chatting to a young lady who wants me to shoot some promo shots for her. We are meeting on Wednesday to talk over about the shoot, this is something I have dreamed about since starting photography of the vocalists so will keep you posted :cool::banana::banana:

Nice one Dave!(y)

Hope you get your internet sorted too!

Mine has been a right old faff....until today!
Just had my superfast activated an hour ago....and it's tremendous!:)
Very happy with it so far....at least 10 times faster than it used to be....so all the engineer visits were ultimately worth it.

Sorry for not commenting and responding to comments, I'll get on it right away....no excuses now!

@robj20 hope you feel better soon!

@LC2 I practically live next door to Wex....I'm trying to fight the urge!!

Nice one Dave!(y)

Hope you get your internet sorted too!

Mine has been a right old faff....until today!
Just had my superfast activated an hour ago....and it's tremendous!:)
Very happy with it so far....at least 10 times faster than it used to be....so all the engineer visits were ultimately worth it.

Sorry for not commenting and responding to comments, I'll get on it right away....no excuses now!

@robj20 hope you feel better soon!

@LC2 I practically live next door to Wex....I'm trying to fight the urge!!

My internet is fine, it is lightning fast here :)

Crikey! Sorry Dave:sorry:.... don't know how it happened, but I misread a comment above from @michael23 !
My eyes are getting worse!!
I've been putting it off, but I really should get a check up....I know I'll be needing bifocals now!
I'm getting tired of having a pair of reading specs in every room!:giggle:

Crikey! Sorry Dave:sorry:.... don't know how it happened, but I misread a comment above from @michael23 !
My eyes are getting worse!!
I've been putting it off, but I really should get a check up....I know I'll be needing bifocals now!
I'm getting tired of having a pair of reading specs in every room!:giggle:

Try out some varifocals ?

Try out some varifocals ?

I've considered them, though if you want the ones with a wider 'reading' section at the bottom, they are very expensive!
My Mum tried them for a while too, and she had problems adjusting to them, put me off tbh.
Besides, I don't want to eat into my 'new camera fund!'....seeing is over rated anyhow!:LOL:

Still, at least my superfast internet is working now....did I mention it's over ten times faster!!;)
(Sorry Dominic!)

I've considered them, though if you want the ones with a wider 'reading' section at the bottom, they are very expensive!
My Mum tried them for a while too, and she had problems adjusting to them, put me off tbh.
Besides, I don't want to eat into my 'new camera fund!'....seeing is over rated anyhow!:LOL:

Still, at least my superfast internet is working now....did I mention it's over ten times faster!!;)
(Sorry Dominic!)

That is great to hear that you now have SUPERFAST internet, and 10 TIMES FASTER is good, just don`t tell @Nostromo :p

did I mention it's over ten times faster!!;)
well compared to my 0.1 of years gone by to my now 29.5, thats errrrr
Takes off shoes and socks .....
errrr 295 x faster (y)

:D

well compared to my 0.1 of years gone by to my now 29.5, thats errrrr
Takes off shoes and socks .....
errrr 295 x faster (y)

:D

Do snakes have toes?:LOL:
More to the point....are you saying you have 295 toes?!:eek:

Oooo... it's Themeday eve again!
I love Themeday me!

Can't decide whether it's best to post an image early and build anticipation throughout the following week, or wait until the last minute and have the theme delivered very soon afterwards!

Happy Themeday for tomorrow folks!:)

I still haven't managed this weeks theme or the bi-monthly challenge :banghead:

Back