Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

Cobra

when you get a few minutes. I have been unsuccessful at transferring image to the TP 52 thread. Followed instructions but I get copy copy link only and nothing happens :thinking:

Cobra

when you get a few minutes. I have been unsuccessful at transferring image to the TP 52 thread. Followed instructions but I get copy copy link only and nothing happens :thinking:
Where are you trying to load from Mandy?

You have to load an image to both the front page and your personal thread. and just link the image from the front page back to your personal thread.
So people can find it, is this what you mean?

You have to load an image to both the front page and your personal thread. and just link the image from the front page back to your personal thread.
So people can find it, is this what you mean?

Cobra, Ive uploaded the photo from flickr to my 52 #27 from there I've followed instructions from How to to upload to TP page I do not get copy link adress but get copy link. When I click on this nothing is happening???
Hope that makes it clearer for you. I am missing a step somewhere?:thinking:

Cobra, Ive uploaded the photo from flickr to my 52 #27 from there I've followed instructions from How to to upload to TP page I do not get copy link adress but get copy link. When I click on this nothing is happening???
Hope that makes it clearer for you. I am missing a step somewhere?:thinking:
You have the image in your personal thread, you now have to upload the image in exactly the same way to here
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...s-here-no-comments-week-2-clean.688195/page-2

Once you have done that write week 2 linky ( or somesuch ) under the post and then link that back to your personal thread
The link for that particular one is
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...week-2-clean-added.689816/reply?quote=8349453

I hope that makes sense?

Last edited:
You have the image in your personal thread, you now have to upload the image in exactly the same way to here
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...s-here-no-comments-week-2-clean.688195/page-2

Once you have done that write week 2 linky ( or somesuch ) under the post and then link that back to your personal thread
The link for that particular one is
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...week-2-clean-added.689816/reply?quote=8349453

I hope that makes sense?

Thanks. I will sort in the morning now. Knew I was probably missing something out. Many thanks again.

Thanks. I will sort in the morning now. Knew I was probably missing something out. Many thanks again.
Let me know if you have any more problems with it :)

Mandy, which browser are you using, as they all use different terms.
Image below covers IE11 / Edge / Chrome / Firefox - on Windows
I don't have Opera installed (does anyone use it?) and I don't have a Mac for Safari
CopyLinkExamples.pngUntitled-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="I do not get copy link adress but get copy link. When I click on this nothing is happening???[/QUOTE]

Mandy, once you click on the "Copy Link" the address has already copied to the clipboard. You just go back to the main photo thread, highlight the word 'link' or whatever, click on the Insert link icon
TW2qXxa.png
and paste or control+v or command+v in Mac

I don't have Opera installed (does anyone use it?)
Me. And that's what the guides were written for, it never occurred to me that the different browsers handled it differently ..
They shouldn't do though :thinking:

Added Opera to your post Tim

Last edited:
@GarethB that's well done Gareth, I like to tones and shadows

Attachments

• -Donut.png
    -Donut.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 7
Even different versions of the same browser can be different :/ (Says he who has to occasionally knock up guides for (L)Users at work).
I blame brexit :D

Reactions: rpn
It's actually very easy to forget to use the link. Before I got my doughnut I had done it once before but I managed to delete quickly!!!

Guys I'm running out of donuts

@Lyndsay56
@Liz Reeve x2

:p

And I have just remembered to change the title of my thread to Week 2 - CLEAN ……..

But I am not the only one to have forgotten ….. I see a Week 1 - CLEAN in there!!

Yay!...a doughnut!!!:banana:
Only posting in the "Post your images here .. no comment" thread earns you a donut I'm afraid :p

For those affected, hopefully Marcel has sorted out the ( attached) image size problem, its
Now back to how it was. 1024px on the longest side and 500kb

Guys I'm running out of donuts

@Lyndsay56
@Liz Reeve x2

:p
Hi Cobra, thanks for the donuts. Well deserved. I thought something was wrong, but couldn't decide how to rectify it or what I had done wrong anyway. Wait while I'm home and having to do my own image posts! I'll probably be so full of them, I'll be laid low for weeks.

I've managed to put a linky in the main thread but usually I change it so it just reads linky .... now I can't seem to do that :thinking: I'm clicking on the number ...top right of my post on my page (#26) then Copy Link Location, then pasting link that above my photo link in the main thread. I've tried to work it out but I'm stuck :(

I've tried to work it out but I'm stuck :(
I've done it for you ( the title is the link)
Once you see what I've done, you can edit your post to say LINKY ( or whatever :) )
then pasting link that above my photo link in the main thread.
Once you have copied the link. Write LINK ( or what ever) left click / drag to highlight it then click the chain in the top title bar paste the url into the box,
and click insert.

Have a look HERE

Back