TP 52'ers Class of 2016 Discussion thread Week 52 we made it! time to celebrate /( celebrations)

You 2 will end up on the norty chair or bench, red rag to a working bull:jawdrop:

Actually it a pink rag to a working snake :p

But I love the norty chair. Its much more interesting than behaving myself, and you meet so many intersting people. We've even got our own wine cellar down here :D

Is it Time ? :LOL:
Depends if you are talking about the theme or the "other thing" :D

Well... I have my wk32 pic up, and the spreadsheet column too now, so ready when you are Chris for a change :D
Yessir, sorry sir :p

Looks like Friday is the new Friday :p
Indeed it is :D ( this week anyway ;) )

You 2 will end up on the norty chair or bench, red rag to a working bull:jawdrop:
Actually it a pink rag to a working snake :p
That's the one (y)

We've even got our own wine cellar down here :D
You spelt that wrong, you meant whine surely? :D

Well as you lot run me ragged most of the time, its a good job that I am Game for (almost) anything (y)

Cheers @Cobra hopefully I'll get some Game on this weekends wild camp
You all (so far) seem fixated on "Game" as in animal, there are lots of other definitions / options of course,
But it looks like I've done a good job in educating you all to my way of thinking (y)

Last edited:
May I ask a question about something in the forum that is not about the 52 weekly challenge. Well, I been on an unaccompanied tour guide of the forum avoiding anything to do with bulls (you know what I mean) and there are a few things to avoid. One thing really puzzles me is the contact us button right down the bottom, there is a button that say Self Requested Ban, I mean what the heck does that mean, 5 mins on the Norty chair is one thing but why should anyone want to ban themselves, just log out and never come back. Weird or what??:jawdrop:

May I ask a question about something in the forum that is not about the 52 weekly challenge. Well, I been on an unaccompanied tour guide of the forum avoiding anything to do with bulls (you know what I mean) and there are a few things to avoid. One thing really puzzles me is the contact us button right down the bottom, there is a button that say Self Requested Ban, I mean what the heck does that mean, 5 mins on the Norty chair is one thing but why should anyone want to ban themselves, just log out and never come back. Weird or what??:jawdrop:

Hi Molly

This might be the best place to ask https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/site-help-and-support.13/

Ban, I mean what the heck does that mean, 5 mins on the Norty chair is one thing but why should anyone want to ban themselves, just log out and never come back. Weird or what??:jawdrop:
Some people ask for all their details to be removed and be banned permanently.
That's just a short cut to it.
However all the posts they make stay.

Yes, some people are weird you have no idea what we get to "see" in the staffroom :D

There are :dummy:
by the score at times

Oh and those that get banned for being an arse, invariably start up a new account, which of course is against the rules,
that gets nuked too.

Last edited:
Thank you for answering, I prefer the Norty chair if it comes down to it.
Oh don't worry there are 100's & 1000's in front of you :D

u've got to get me off it first :kiss:
I've been having s***ty internet problems all day, ( more than usual that is) I've only just managed to see your 52 submission .... (oops no pun intended )
Straight to the top of the list for you young lady!

(BTW where does the queue start? :D )

OMG there are some very strange thoughts on the theme GAME, very hot. There's me waiting for Thursday for the WI croquet team with a cup of tea thrown in. Blimey what have I joined:giggle::jawdrop::angelic::jaffa:

OMG there are some very strange thoughts on the theme GAME, very hot. There's me waiting for Thursday for the WI croquet team with a cup of tea thrown in. Blimey what have I joined:giggle::jawdrop::angelic::jaffa:

Welcome to the dark side. :D

Blame Jill @Bruja We used to be whiter than a Daz commercial in here, until she started with "that stuff"
:D

Yeah I blame Jill too, I'd never have thought of this type of thing previously :whistle:

She's a bad influence for sure, but please.... I'm not buying that! :D

Who suggested this theme to put in the bag? First we have Jill @Bruja and now Dean @Dark Knight is at it too! :eek:
I inherited the themes, but I thing that Andy @posiview was "responsible" for most.
He'll do as the whipping boy ( Ooops :D )

Actually I've been thinking about this for awhile, if you want to add themes, feel free to do it HERE

Here I am playing catch up with images etc. and what happens? I come across some absolute FILTH on these threads.

Shocked I am. Truly shocked. And appalled.

My delicate sensibilities have been shattered, ne'er to return.
:mooning:

:jimlad:

I've just been updating the list of themes, while looking through I noticed that both Lust and Passion are there,
lets just hope they don't get "pulled out the hat" Eh? @Bruja :D

Back