TP 52'ers Class of 2016 sign up here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it going to be hard for me to do the challenge with a point and shoot? :(
Of course not, Some people on here even use a Nikon :p

Have a look through some of the current 52'ers threads, you can see that the themes are open to personal interpretation,
and can be handled in many ways. (y)

Of course not, Some people on here even use a Nikon :p

Have a look through some of the current 52'ers threads, you can see that the themes are open to personal interpretation,
and can be handled in many ways. (y)

Thank you, will surely check it out! (y)

Absolutely not. It's what you point your camera that really matters. Welcome aboard (y)

Thanks for the warm welcome ;) and :agree:

Well, this is awkward.... But, ME TOO! :D

Last edited:
:oops: :$ one more thing... Is there any guidelines on how to post my pictures on the challenge? Should I make a flickr account or can I post it right from instagram or something? :thinking:
I don't know how instagram works but I guess there must be a way.
If you want to go down the flicker route, there are clickable help links in the 1st page of this thread (if you don't know how to)
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/tp-52ers-class-of-2016-sign-up-here.606644/

You can also up load direct from your PC / device by clicking the upload a file button centre button, bottom right of the reply box

We are a friendly bunch (y)

sssssssSpeak for yourself snakeboy. :mooning:

Hell, all of my TP52 submissions are absolutely awful

FTFY. :whistle:

Thanks mate... yes a few on already, Leroy now on too :)

Run for it Leroy! the '52 is the Hotel California of TP, Run for your life! - Poor Leroy, too late. :(

:cow:

Oh, and can you stick me on that spread what's its face thingyma-jig please Deano. I still can't work out how to do it, you must be an IT wizz kid... (ha ha ha do you remember that guy moaning that he couldn't update the spreadsheet?)

Doh!

Are you snakey enough? :ROFLMAO:
Oh you have no idea :D

I'm just refreshing myself with the Karma Sutra now DAMN IT!
I of course meant the ye' olde booke of charms and incantations.

Oh, and can you stick me on that spread what's its face thingyma-jig please Deano. I still can't work out how to do it, you must be an IT wizz kid... (ha ha ha do you remember that guy moaning that he couldn't update the spreadsheet?)

Doh!
Of course mate... and yes I do remember, how can one forget such a individual :wideyed:

Ops brain fart! Just went back to the start and it's all there.

Last edited:
And again.....My daughter is going to do it alongside me to to try and get into photography.
6th year, crazy or not :confused:
Adding you now Michael (y)

Ops brain fart! Just went back to the start and it's all there.
Yep and the title kinda gives it away too :D

FYI the first draw will be Friday Jan 1st 2016 ( if I remember :D )

Adding you now Michael (y)

Yep and the title kinda gives it away too :D

FYI the first draw will be Friday Jan 1st 2016 ( if I remember :D )
Thanks mate, that gives me time to prepare myself. Gives me an excuse to ask the wife for some 'must have' gear for crimble;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back