TP 52'ers Class of 2016 sign up here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Knew nothing about this bloody joker! SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION! been a few stinkers who nearly ended me on this challenge, it's not like I'm up to date now even lol

Sod it! I'm IN!

Humming and aahhhing shall I shan't I? Gave up due to life circumstances and lost mojo. Not picked up my camera since early summer properly. Had the odd little outing but not with a vengeance. need a sense of normality back :thinking:

Oh what have i got to lose.
DK add me to the spreadsheet again in that nice turquoise blue colour:D

Cobra: You beat me:clap:

Off to have a look what everyone has been doing.

See you soon folks:banana::banana:

Humming and aahhhing shall I shan't I? Gave up due to life circumstances and lost mojo. Not picked up my camera since early summer properly. Had the odd little outing but not with a vengeance. need a sense of normality back :thinking:

Oh what have i got to lose.
DK add me to the spreadsheet again in that nice turquoise blue colour:D
Errrrmmmmmm go on then :D

I don't even have my camera until Christmas, but for the past few weeks iv been checking this forum daily.

And I really want to learn/improve and this seems like the perfect excuse.I, and it looks like I'm going to not be working Fridays next year so that can be my camera day :)

Sooo put me in :)

Last edited:
Clearly you have a format that has worked for a number of years and I don't want to cause a huge amount of upset but...

would it be possible to post the new theme on Thursdays rather then Fridays each week in 2016?

Clearly you have a format that has worked for a number of years and I don't want to cause a huge amount of upset but...

would it be possible to post the new theme on Thursdays rather then Fridays each week in 2016?

What is this madness? :runaway: BURN HIM. :D

Actually, I would support this idea. :cow:

Can I choose the themes please?
Peg related, possibly.
Check out the spoiler in post #2 (y)
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...-of-2016-weekly-themes-announced-here.606650/

I don't even have my camera until Christmas, but for the past few weeks iv been checking this forum daily.
And I really want to learn/improve and this seems like the perfect excuse.I, and it looks like I'm going to not be working Fridays next year so that can be my camera day :)
I'll add you to the list, I'm sure you will enjoy it (y)

Friday's tends to be my quietest day of the week, as I explained somewhere else, I don't work in an office, I'm usually miles from home in the middle of a damned field somewhere
( Sheffield today, & 13 hours) What I did say was that I would try and get it out by mid day Friday, where as before it was usually "Tea time" Friday.
IF I could predict that it was to be a late one on a Friday, I'd do it Thurs Evening ( at some point)

Actually, I would support this idea. :cow:
You would :p

Friday's tends to be my quietest day of the week, as I explained somewhere else, I don't work in an office, I'm usually miles from home in the middle of a damned field somewhere
( Sheffield today, & 13 hours) What I did say was that I would try and get it out by mid day Friday, where as before it was usually "Tea time" Friday.
IF I could predict that it was to be a late one on a Friday, I'd do it Thurs Evening ( at some point)

No worries, I really appreciate that you do it whenever. (y)

Welcome Sam :wave:

:jawdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back