TP 52'ers Class of 2016 sign up here

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Chris... is 2016 going to be an extra big effort to get 52 shoehorns in on the trot :D
Hmmm now there's a thought :D
I guess at least 50% have been this year, so must try harder next year (y)

Many thanks for the warm welcome guys - it already feels good to be thinking about things photographic again

Cheers

Spooks

Many thanks for the warm welcome guys - it already feels good to be thinking about things photographic again

Cheers

Spooks
Just relax and have fun spooks there is no pressure here (y)

Tempted.

2009 and 2011 were my last completed attempts.

The format for the 2016 TPOTY competition means there won't be so much shooting to themes next year....which does get my out and about and taking photos, now how many jokers can you use :p

Yay, I remember you too from 2009 ;)

Have never really managed to get into one of these yet, but getting comfortable with me camera now so this is the year
Added to the list, there is no backing out now :D

Well... the spreadsheet is looking a bit dull towards the bottom of the new entrants section... so anybody want to request their line in a certain colour ??

I'll buy you a set of colouring pencils for Christmas and you can knock yourself out :D

Nutters.
You are all nutters! :geek:
And your point is? :p

Okay then DK, can I have #438165 please. (That's RGB 67, 129, 101).
It may need white or yellow text.
Ta
Tim
:jawdrop: Ermmmmm :thinking:

<EDIT> Sorted - all ready on 2016 sheet for you, have gone with Yellow text - Good ole Google :D

Last edited:
I've been thinking about doing one of these projects for a while but never got round to it before. Think it's time I had a go.
Duly added (y)

HAHA - love it - we can all see everyone's failures!!! Very motivating :p
The idea is to keep up with, or better your peers (y)
Me, I'm in my rightful place though :D

I've been thinking about doing one of these projects for a while but never got round to it before. Think it's time I had a go.
Super Job - Welcome Steve (y)

Can I have red white and blue for my colours [emoji33]
Really !!!

Okay... sort of done :D

Cheers Chris, it's filling up nicely 29 entrants already :clap:

Me, I'm in my rightful place though :D
I wasn't going to say it :LOL:

I've only been a lurker till now, but I'm up for a challenge. Could I sign up please?

I've only been a lurker till now, but I'm up for a challenge. Could I sign up please?
Indeed you may I'll add you now (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back