Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

That's showing as white text on a black back ground on the screen grab :thinking:

I don't understand how 2 supposed to be intelligent persons 1/ mod and 2/ his secretary cannot understand what's wrong. @Dark Knight and @Cobra :withstupid:

Dk says, text is black on black its night theme and @Cobra is rather slow to see what's wrong, a blind bat could see.

Dk Change your theme to Day as I have and the background becomes white, therefor the text will be black on white. :D
:banghead:

nice theme for the week... so i either sneak into an airport and onto a plane... OR i pop round to madam swish's parlour of pleasure.. :rolleyes:

Night and I had the same issue on @Cobra post number 1598, it looks fine on the usual evening theme that I use. Strangely it's only the section after the word Hold.
Well that's bloody weird, I switched to Night to check it, and I can see it all,
Hang on, give me a mo, and I'll edit it, on my PC that was posted from my andriod ...
See if that makes a difference...

1/ mod and 2/ his secretary
Come and sit on my knee and I'll explain it to you :naughty:

Well that's bloody weird, I switched to Night to check it, and I can see it all,
Hang on, give me a mo, and I'll edit it, on my PC that was posted from my andriod ...
See if that makes a difference...

Come and sit on my knee and I'll explain it to you :naughty:
:thinking:

nice theme for the week... so i either sneak into an airport and onto a plane... OR i pop round to madam swish's parlour of pleasure.. :rolleyes:
or go for one definition from OED

4.1 Be able to drink (a reasonable amount of alcohol) without becoming drunk or suffering any ill effects.

4.1 Be able to drink (a reasonable amount of alcohol) without becoming drunk or suffering any ill effects.
And then post the appropriate image to see who can and who can't?
:D

OK so that's weird, I've just switched to night on my PC to check, as I've been on my phone all day, now I can see what Dean and Steve are saying.
but the PC edit is clear enough ...

@Cobra , like you the PC edit is fine but the android edit still does the same. Very strange o_O
Very strange, I'll try and remember not to post from the Android in future (y)

Doesn't really matter to me as I use the evening theme
Most sensible people do, its just to odd trouble maker ... :D

I've reported it anyway just in case its a fault somewhere along cyberspace.

Last edited:
She has a name, as I have been I may as well stay, unless I get a better offer:D

Sorry Shirley, and I for one am very pleased you are staying.:)

Happy Easter, Eostre, Spring Equinox,Passover or any other festival you celebrate at this time of year, fellow TP52ers.:)

Mrs Bear normally makes me stay in the house at this time of year so I don't bite any tourists!:naughty:;)

Last edited:
Mrs Bear normally makes me stay in the house at this time of year so I don't bite any tourists!:naughty:;)
I'd say it was fine as long as you've had your "shots"
A mans gotta have a hobby afterall :D

@SteveSc @Dark Knight
Problem solved with the black text, somehow or other I'd set the colour to black, with that text, which over rides the forum colours.

I'll award myself one of these :D

-Donut.png

You genuinely have black on black?
Yup :)

....and 2/ his secretary ..
:jawdrop: :LOL:

Dk says, text is black on black its night theme and @Cobra is rather slow to see what's wrong, a blind bat could see.

Dk Change your theme to Day as I have and the background becomes white, therefor the text will be black on white. :D
:banghead:
Thank you Shirley :) but I have all my PC and phone stuff set to Dark Mode, too much white strains my eyes and gives me a headache :)

Just changed my theme to Night and I had the same issue on @Cobra post number 1598, it looks fine on the usual evening theme that I use. Strangely it's only the section after the word Hold.

View attachment 99809
Yep See... that snake needs Glasses

...Come and sit on my knee and I'll explain it to you :naughty:
:wideyed:

Yep... both different

@SteveSc @Dark Knight
Problem solved with the black text, somehow or other I'd set the colour to black, with that text, which over rides the forum colours.

I'll award myself one of these :D

View attachment 99831
Ahhhh thank god for that... Can I have one of them too, I'm starving !!!

Back