TP52ers of 2015, what's your best and why?

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, here we are at the penultimate week :)

Just been reviewing my year's work and thought I'd post my favourite and why I like it.

Join in and blow your own trumpet :eek:

So, here it is:

I narrowed it down to 4, but chose this one.

It has areal sinister feel to it. Well composed, subtle (even slightly under exposed) lighting, and I rather like the conversion.

That's me done :p

Week 26 Medical by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

Ha ha - I remember that one when you first posted it. The thought of being called up for a Medical like that, scares the sh.... bejasus out of me.

My favourite out of the set I posted I think was in response to the theme of Household. Not easy making a mundane item seem interesting and colourful but I was lucky that a few things fell nicely into place for me to be able to present an abstract of a cheese grater..

TP52 Week 19 - Household by Carl Ayling, on Flickr

It had people guessing for a while. I certainly enjoyed putting it together.

I suppose it has to be "Fragile" it seemed to be the most popular one of mine too.
Although it contained an animal, I was way out of my depth with this one.
Its not a composite just a one frame image.

Week-2-fragile
by Chris, on Flickr

That one was way before my Week 22 start @Cobra so missed it first time around. Gave me a good laugh. Brilliant.

I had a look through earlier today coincidentally and I think my favourite is the practise theme "Patterns". For me, I really wasn't expecting to get as much detail as there was. Closely followed by Pale, Chilled and geometric (the reshoot version).
What a cracking year it's been. It's been really fulfilling to have a reason to log on and see how everyone else has interpreted the theme and to get the camera out every week :)

TP 2015 52. Week 0 - Pattern by Lee Francis, on Flickr

What a cracking year it's been. It's been really fulfilling to have a reason to log on and see how everyone else has interpreted the theme and to get the camera out every week :)
Yeah - I couldn't agree more Lee/ Great forum.

I only reached the halfway point this year so I only have 26 to choose from, but this was my favourite because of the result of the post-processing. I decided on a square crop for the first time, which I think worked well, and the mono processing turned out to be the right decision to highlight the details.

Looking forward to starting the 2016 52 and hopefully finishing this time.

12 Close-up
by Andrea Thrussell, on Flickr
17200041447_fdb27181ae_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back