Yes
When I click on a picture on this site, Flickr responds... 'Page not found'

Last edited:
works for me , re boot your computer ;)

I just get
Internal Server Error

errrr..... What

Same here (iPad), some work some don’t.

Funny you should have this thread, I was just about to post one up.. Most of my links are broken from twitter.. and I’ve also seen the internal server error message..!!

I couldn't get on either, let's hope it's fixed soon

The short URL links they give you when you click the share (arrow) icon on a photo or album seemed to break sometime Monday night/Tuesday morning (UK time). I mailed an album link through to someone on Monday evening and it worked fine, passed it to someone at work on Tuesday morning and it didn't work, neither did any of my other albums. The Flickr support forum had a bunch of threads on the subject. Haven't looked at it since, but at the time if you copied and pasted the link from your browser address bar then that would work, not sure about photos. I presume photos shared from there to forum threads would be broken at that time too.

The short URL links they give you when you click the share (arrow) icon on a photo or album seemed to break sometime Monday night/Tuesday morning (UK time). I mailed an album link through to someone on Monday evening and it worked fine, passed it to someone at work on Tuesday morning and it didn't work, neither did any of my other albums. The Flickr support forum had a bunch of threads on the subject. Haven't looked at it since, but at the time if you copied and pasted the link from your browser address bar then that would work, not sure about photos. I presume photos shared from there to forum threads would be broken at that time too.

Yes they were broken at that time and there were a lot of broken links all over this forum, but they seem to have been working again for the last couple of days.

Yep, seems fine again, I sent a short URL to someone tonight and it seems to work again, guess it was just a spaniel in the works...

Back