2014 Photo52 Challenge : Week 52 : Support

72 entrants and 37 line/linear photographs posted so far. Unless I'm misreading we had 101 submissions for week 1 last year. Early doors yet, I know.

It's week 2 tomorrow :)
We sure did mate... so not as good a start this year but HOPEFULLY more stay in for longer :)

If I am right in thinking I think the aim off the game is for the photo to be taken in that week. But I know people get behind when life gets in the way so I guess they take the photos as and when in the week and pp them and upload when time allows.

And if you have taken really good photos from the past why not post them up for critique in the relevant photo critique sections.

Yes, I suppose that is the point. Thanks for the heads-up.

Well... I'm off to london in the morning with Mrs DK, unsure if I will get on again before Saturday night when we get back, so good luck with the new theme tomorrow everybody (y)

Have a great time. I'm hoping to have two ticks ready to be placed on each spreadsheet when you return! :)

Well... I'm off to london in the morning with Mrs DK, unsure if I will get on again before Saturday night when we get back, so good luck with the new theme tomorrow everybody (y)

:naughty:

We sure did mate... so not as good a start this year but HOPEFULLY more stay in for longer :)

I'm sure more will be taking part and I suspect there will be a few more submissions today.

Dam it looks like I'm in for another year! I've missed the bit about posting the themes on Friday's now, why is that?

Edit. DK I know you'll add me to the spreadsheet, can I be the same colour? Cheers and have a nice time in London.

It's.....an.....adddddiction.....that.....can't.....bbbbeee.....endedddd.....:geek:

Welcome aboard...again.

Only one more sleep to go woohoo ( jumps up and down on my sofa like an excited school kid ) :banana::banana::banana:

50 years old, and I do the some banana dance :banana:

It's Friday :D - just saying ;)

I didn't notice :whistle:

After completing last years.. I wasn;t going to go through the pain again this year... but as I somehow seem to have shot Week 1, and made a thread.....

I'm in for 2014. @Dark Knight - you must have known as I'm still in the top half of the SS. (y)

Welcome to the new 'uns, and good to see all the old 'uns too. :)

Last edited:
Is that a new collective noun?

Lol, bit giddy.

After completing last years.. I wasn;t going to go through the pain again this year... but as I somehow seem to have shot Week 1, and made a thread.....

I'm in for 2014. @Dark Knight - you must have known as I'm still in the top half of the SS. (y)

Welcome to the new 'uns, and good to see all the old 'uns too. :)

Super (y)

Finally got an image up for this weeks subject. Not very happy with it but I may come back to the subject later on during the year or when I find something I like o_O

Thats the way to do it Cliff - there'll be a few "re-shoot" cards drawn through the year.....

post something and come back if need be is my advice, rather than sitting on something and finding yourself 3 or 4 weeks behind!

Phew just finished commenting in time to look forward to new theme!
Tried to get to everyone, my apologies if I've missed you out.....there are rather a lot :snaphappy:

I just found this thread....well my first week is over and done, smashing shots from everyone...and some brilliant ideas too, I am feeling more than a little daunted challenged for the weeks that lie ahead.
Thank you for all the encouraging comments ... much appreciated, it really helps a lot....I'm looking forward to a new theme for next week :)

I think 'Linear' was a great theme, definitely one I'll come back to once I have a professional camera in my hands, and not just my phone! Now where's this new theme? :D

The rabble were getting impatient Chris ;)

But yes, I'll be putting the theme up on a Friday evening now, for all those loonies who want to make a REALLY early start on a Saturday morning :wacky:
Well I suppose for those that might plan a day out on a Saturday togging, I suppose it's not a bad idea.
Personally I don't mind what day it's posted :)

Oh my freaking giddy Aunt...I really must learn not to disappear for a week.....loads of new starters & photo's to catch up on now before I even think about the new theme :eek:

Oh my freaking giddy Aunt...I really must learn not to disappear for a week.....loads of new starters & photo's to catch up on now before I even think about the new theme :eek:

Go on, then, did you photograph the aurora borealis???

How many photographs did you take?

Cheers and catch up ;)

Go on, then, did you photograph the aurora borealis???

How many photographs did you take?

Cheers and catch up ;)

You feeling better now ?

Not been yet but it's getting closer.....need to start packing me thinks :) Just been another of those weeks at work ....

Had a mega catch up & think I have made it round everyone , feel free to pm me if I missed you though :wave:

Back