weekly alsjazzeras TP52 2015 week 52 CHRISTMAS added FINISHED

Couldn't help yourself, could you?:rolleyes::D

Great start to your 52 Allan, your mono conversions are quality (as always)
Scenic, a great seascape, with the lighthouse presenting a strong focal point.

Good work Allan (y)

Hi Allan, Fantastic quality in all these images, I like them all, but the Beach one has to be my favourite !! Excellent !!

Thanks Barney

Love it Allan. :)

Thats very nice of you to say

Very moody, I especially like how you've got the clouds and the light house nicely exposed and clear.
You don't notice the wind turbines or ship on the horozon until you look at the full size image (or the people walking on the beach), and I think it's all the better for that.

Well done for spotting the ship particularly, I didn't notice it till I was processing the image

Wow... I love that Allan. The panoramic crop works so well: it's just tight enough, IMO. Some great high contrast processing and the light rays falling down towards the lighthouse are spot on. Great capture and well executed image :)

Thanks Paul, its 2 pictures put together, was trying to capture a little of the vastness of the beach

Yes agree with all above a great image.

Gaz

Thanks

Couldn't help yourself, could you?:rolleyes::D

Great start to your 52 Allan, your mono conversions are quality (as always)
Scenic, a great seascape, with the lighthouse presenting a strong focal point.

Good work Allan (y)

I couldn't, I am ashamed :oops: :$

Thanks for popping in Iain (y)

Great start to the challenge, all shots bang on theme and well executed, big thumbs up from me.

I agree with all Paul has said. The pano works really well and the detail in the cloud is great. Nice sense of isolation and very contemplative.

Cheers.

Hi Allan, that's a cracking image and very well processed. I love the detail in the clouds, it works really well in B&W

Very nice pano Allan. (y)

Would like to see more of that lighthouse but another time perhaps.

Great start to the challenge, all shots bang on theme and well executed, big thumbs up from me.

Thank you

Scenic.

Liking the panoramic crop. Like the positioning of the lighthouse within the crop.
Nice cloud detail.

Thanks

I agree with all Paul has said. The pano works really well and the detail in the cloud is great. Nice sense of isolation and very contemplative.

Cheers.

Thanks Andy

Hi Allan, that's a cracking image and very well processed. I love the detail in the clouds, it works really well in B&W

Thank you

Nice one Allan (Fragile), conversion works well.

Phil

Thanks for looking in

Hi Allan

Saw your Talacre beach shot on Flickr and it really grabs the attention. Nice comp and good precessing to get the b&w just right. A calm image overall but captured what looks like an impending storm in those clouds.(n)

It was very stormy looking out at sea, behind me lovely blue sky, I miss the sea living in Chester, lived most of my life by the sea, the river Dee not quite the same

Thanks for looking in, any idea when you will be caving in and joining in :giggle:

Very nice pano Allan. (y)

Would like to see more of that lighthouse but another time perhaps.

Thanks d00d have many shots of that lighthouse its a place we go often the dogs love the freedom, I have used it before in the 52 maybe a couple of years ago :thinking:

Scenic - a superb image, love the panoramic view on this image and the b&w conversion (y).

Thanks Mandy
Love it :agree: with what Paul said :D

Thanks for looking in

I think this is a really nice scene. It's a brilliant sky and I can see why you decided to include as much of it as possible in a panorama format. By placing the light house to one side with the great big open space on the other further emphasis the vastness of the scene.

Very well done :clap:

Thanks

Simple but effective and particularly love the mono treatment. Very nice.

Simple but effective and particularly love the mono treatment. Very nice.

Thanks

Cracking image well done

Thank you

I love this. Really brought out the drama in the clouds. The crop works really well too, gives a nice sense of space.

Thanks for looking in

Hi Allan ...fabulous scenic shot ... it has wonderful moody feel to it, love the composition and the B&W.

Thanks Susie

That's a lovely roiling sky there. Really like the way you've cropped the image and the B&W works well here IMO.

What a super entry this week. It's a location I know well and you've captured the scene really nicely. The mono conversion has been done well and the lighting is super. The composition and crop suit the scene superbly. A big thumbs up from me.

That long crop works really well, and the B&W was definitely the right choice. There's real weight to the clouds too, balances the composition for me.

Nice panoramic scenic shot. I like how most of the detail is to the one side of the pic. Not over powering at all. Lovely in mono

Hey there.... Really great image for scenic! Love the clouds and lighting in the lighthouse too, a lot of atmosphere in the scene as well - nice!

Well Alan__ Whats to say just Googled the word companions and this fits the bill pretty well. The quality of light is fabulous here I really like the luminous quality you captured here.

Gaz

I rather like this, Allen, from the position of the Tulips to the translucent colouring

Back