weekly Posiview's TP52 2015. Week 52 Christmas added and FINISHED :)

Hi Andy, that just sums up Christmas morning perfectly

Well done for your 5th year look forward to your 6th always interesting seeing your interpretations of the themes

Hope you had a good christmas

nice one Andy, Christmas sure is about our children, would have liked to have seen her face with the flour...

Been great following your very varied images this year, looking forward to your 2016 Thread (y)

Nice one Andy (y)

And I see a sieve there too, is she making pancakes in the morning? :D

MMmmmmmm PANCAKES :banana:

Looks like our living room at that time, spot on theme

Hi Andy, that just sums up Christmas morning perfectly

Well done for your 5th year look forward to your 6th always interesting seeing your interpretations of the themes

Hope you had a good christmas

Thanks, all, hope you all had a great Christmas and all the best for the new year.

Cheers.

Blimey Andy, I didn't realise how far behind I was with your thread.........:exit:

Down - Took me a little while to get it (but that's not unusual for your interpretations :p) Minimalist and pure, I like it (y)

Organised, bloody hell, that was patience in action. The addition of your hand makes all the difference. And focus stacking too :mooning: show off :LOL:

Christmas - I remember when Christmas morning used to look like that. Looks like there's everything there but the kitchen sink :D

Looking forward to screwing up my mind against your interpretations next year too (y)

Blimey Andy, I didn't realise how far behind I was with your thread.........:exit:

Down - Took me a little while to get it (but that's not unusual for your interpretations :p) Minimalist and pure, I like it (y)

Organised, bloody hell, that was patience in action. The addition of your hand makes all the difference. And focus stacking too :mooning: show off :LOL:

Christmas - I remember when Christmas morning used to look like that. Looks like there's everything there but the kitchen sink :D

Looking forward to screwing up my mind against your interpretations next year too (y)

Thanks for the catch up. My main aim for the 52s is to get a different slant on the themes.

See you for TP52 2016 :)

Cheers.

Ha ha - a typical scene in many households with all those Christmas wrappers strewn across the floor. Original take on the theme. Good finish for 2015, now for 2016 eh!

Hi Andy,
Great find on the living photo. I think I prefer the first one but they are both very strong photos for the theme.
Really liking the Christmas shot :) So much going on. I see some flour, the sieve, cake cases and ceramic beads. Definitely a baking theme going on there (y)

Ha ha - a typical scene in many households with all those Christmas wrappers strewn across the floor. Original take on the theme. Good finish for 2015, now for 2016 eh!

Hi Andy,
Great find on the living photo. I think I prefer the first one but they are both very strong photos for the theme.
Really liking the Christmas shot :) So much going on. I see some flour, the sieve, cake cases and ceramic beads. Definitely a baking theme going on there (y)

Cheers, guys, onwards to 2016 :)

A busy shot, like a wheres Wally? - Nice Camo from Izzy she blends in well!

Congrats on completing the '52 and all the best for the new year Andy - and Isabelle of course.

A busy shot, like a wheres Wally? - Nice Camo from Izzy she blends in well!

Congrats on completing the '52 and all the best for the new year Andy - and Isabelle of course.

Hi Andy ...super Christmassy shot ....it seems ages ago now, is it really only a week !

Agree with the others your thread has been inspiring .....looking forward to next years.

Cheers, it's been a blast following you two, well not so much Beian ;), see you in 2016 :)

Back