2015 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 we finally made it and its "Christmas" into the bargain

Oooh....Not often I can indulge in a little pyromania! :loL:

I'm at the Mega Meet :)

Heat....superb, I'm going on the night time lightpaining meet tomorrow night, so there should be plenty of opportunities for Heat.

Thanks Sarah and good luck everybody and stay safe :)

Cheers.

Relax, vertical and mouth shot, hopefully get them posted later and start with this damn catch up :help:

So I've finally done my revision and exam so I can catch up on last 3. Had a few ideas but just not had any time with all my revision

Right... as you know I'm a tad shot of time lately... but I am trying to get my two shots posted, I have thanked all that have commented on my thread again :) - and have opened a tab up to again reply during the next 2 or 3 evenings... a big THANKS to all that have still gone to my thread and commented while I have not been so active, really appreciated (y)

dance.gif

I'm behind by one picture although I have until Friday to get my Heat shot in although I have only just posted Experiment.

I have had to ban my wife from thinking about the weekly theme as she comes up with ideas, some good, some not so, for me to take a picture of.

I told her either shut up or take part, she won't take part in the Challenge so...

My wife's ideas are 90% rubbish ... but one of my entries this year was first suggested by her ... buggered if I can remember which one now.

Okay - I think I have Experment decided on, and I have thoughts for Heat...
But away from home for work until the weekend, so no chance to do any shooting.

DK, I've not given up, even though I'm almost 2 weeks behind :)

I have got well behind with this I'm afraid. I have machine on my thread, I just need to post it in the photo thread, but I have got alphabet, sound, experiment, and heat to do. Thinks have been very busy with work, other photography and general life stuff and I am absolutely shattered, but I DO want to continue with 52, so please don't wipe me from the chart @Dark Knight. I think if I can just catch up again I will be able to keep up again.

I have got well behind with this I'm afraid. I have machine on my thread, I just need to post it in the photo thread, but I have got alphabet, sound, experiment, and heat to do. Thinks have been very busy with work, other photography and general life stuff and I am absolutely shattered, but I DO want to continue with 52, so please don't wipe me from the chart @Dark Knight. I think if I can just catch up again I will be able to keep up again.
Okey Dokey Mike - No problem (y)

I can't believe the day after tomorrow is Friday :snaphappy:
Oi !!! don't you bl00dy start bugger :bat:

Good morning. Happy Friday everyone.

(.... Wanders off to make tea and put camera battery on charge .......)

:)

Massively struggling to keep up now with the our new little addition to the family, that plus our other terrible 2's + work = little photo time :( but i'm beginning to get back on it now, disheartening when you realise you are a good few weeks behind lol. Done 2 over the last 2 days, got another one scheduled tomorrow hopefully so I can get back on track

On a major catch up over today and tomorrow. Got ideas for everything including figures. Just set up alphabet which took some doing. Just got to get the camera and brollys out after dinner now.

I really need to catch up wiht my picutres holidays and work really do get in the way!

It's Friday tomorrow and I got nowt for Figures yet. I'm working out n elections tonight so have Friday off to recover and get my theme submitted :)

Cheers

For the first time in 3 weeks I can ask *Is it Friday yet?* :woot:
Is Elections even an option? Mind you, there were quite a few 'No Photography" notices at my polling station, it may be frowned upon.

Back