2015 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 we finally made it and its "Christmas" into the bargain

Yeah, I really should go to bed as been up since 7am yesterday but the photographs I've got so far for Figures are a big pile of smoking poop, so I'm off into Leeds to chug a few litres of Costa coffee and see if I can get owt better :snaphappy:

Chests.
NUTTER :LOL:

For the first time in 3 weeks I can ask *Is it Friday yet?* :woot:
Is Elections even an option? Mind you, there were quite a few 'No Photography" notices at my polling station, it may be frowned upon.

Whilst the Electoral Commission Frown upon it, there's actually nothing in law preventing you taking a photograph in a polling station....I've made a point of it before :LOL:
I also made a point of taking my dog along last time...into the station...into the booth. Lot's of disgruntled old officials :LOL:

Tough one this week unless you live somewhere around London for some shots of the Household Cavalry Regiment!

It's very rare that I'm stumped for ideas, but this is one of them. A bit of lateral thinking needed me thinks anyway good luck everybody :)

I live in London ... going to try to get a shot of a Romanian Household at Marble Arch or wherever they're hanging out. :D

@Dark Knight You've missed me off Figures Dean :(

@posiview you must be mad!
Sorted... I was missing a whole chunk somehow :D

Right, household... just what I need :bang:

Going to have a couple of hours free again tomorrow to get my camera out, can't wait :)

Its Friday, but Im afraid, I maybe playing catch up, off on holidays on Sunday, maybe time to test the WiFi out on the Fuji :eek:

No editing

Phil

Haven't got anything for Household yet :(

Take your time.......

All this cockyness/eagerness will be shortlived i can assure you. Guaranteed an absolute stinker will be pulled to put me back in my place

Two weeks behind but determined to catch up ... Been a bit hectic. Might have to resort to some archive pics to catch up but let's see what this week brings. Hanging on in there .....

Hope the wait was worth it . . . the first randomly drawn reshoot of the year jumped out of the bag this morning :D

And sorry to keep you all hanging on. Network problems at work meant I had to wait until I got home to be able to get in here :banghead:

Limit.

Intersting.

Good luck all.

It's been a bit quiet in here this week, you lazybones need to sort yourselves out ;)

Oh, and I've got Friday off work so hope it's a coastal theme and I hope it's posted early.. ...nudge....nudge. ....wink.........wink..... @SarahLee ;)

Anyway good luck everybody and a big thumbs up for being here at this stage.

Cheers

It's been a bit quiet in here this week, you lazybones need to sort yourselves out ;)

Oh, and I've got Friday off work so hope it's a coastal theme and I hope it's posted early.. ...nudge....nudge. ....wink.........wink..... @SarahLee ;)

Anyway good luck everybody and a big thumbs up for being here at this stage.

Cheers

Hmmmmm . . . something bizarre at the coast?
Sorry, Andy I think you might struggle with this one - unless you find something 'interesting' washed up on teh beach.

Back