Notice 52'ers Please read

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Boris didn't say we can't take our cameras out during our one stint of outdoor exercise a day or dog walking. As it stands I'm still working so I aim to have my camera with me in the car for the commute in case something suitable appears. Will shoot through the window if necessary. Can't see either of those being an issue as long as safe distances are kept. Archives could be encouraged a bit more as long as they fit the theme, maybe under the proviso they are freshly edited for the 52? But Cobra is correct, This should be kept going through the duration. In fact it could provide a bit of a snapshot of this time in the future.

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Looks like my circumstances have changed, along with most everybody I know. Changing homes and all the issues that bought put staid to my 52 this year. Just couldn’t get involved.
Looking forward to isolation I think it’s time to get back involved where I can. I do miss the forum immensely especially the banter on the threads. If it’s fine with everybody I would like to rejoin and see if over the next few months I can catch up and start enjoying our great hobby during these awful times. Hoping everybody is safe and well Chris

Name
Stan
Edit My Images
Yes
Looks like my circumstances have changed, along with most everybody I know. Changing homes and all the issues that bought put staid to my 52 this year. Just couldn’t get involved.
Looking forward to isolation I think it’s time to get back involved where I can. I do miss the forum immensely especially the banter on the threads. If it’s fine with everybody I would like to rejoin and see if over the next few months I can catch up and start enjoying our great hobby during these awful times. Hoping everybody is safe and well Chris
Welcome back, Chris. You are not the only one to re-join recently.