weekly BillN_33 .. 52 in 2016 . Wk 13 "Effort" added

green on green, spikes on spikes, interesting but more eyes wandering here.

Week 11 - Artificial

Artificial.jpg

Last edited:
Like that Bill, good colours and nice separation from the background

A nice colourful fun image Bill. Is their posture tell us something ... I don't blame them for being so fussy who they associate with on TP52 :exit:

... facing the wrong way, the blue one's a bit OOF ... but who cares! (y)

Thought that I'd get this weeks out of the way with a visit to the local market!!!

subtle colours - that's the rage in the French countryside!!!

personal.jpg

Last edited:
Lol. I suggested something like this to / with the mrs. Oddly I got a b****r off response.
Nicely sharp shot and plenty colourful.

Don't blame her - the woman on the stall gave me a strange look, (I am getting on a bit - OAP), and them my wife arrived

Cor! Not sure I would be quite so bra-zen to take the shot .... can't image what wifey would have made of it either ha ha. Good for you Bill - spot on theme ... something worn so close to the heart couldn't be more personal really!!

Artificial.... I like the idea Bill. For me the BG is a bit "busy".
Great bright colours though.

Cheeky shot for Personal!
I might have been tempted to crop off a little from the top and bottom (table & BG)
But again, love the colours and good idea for the theme!

Last edited:
Hi. Effort.....well done on timing, like that you've caught his feet pushing off the ground and the look of concentration on his face.

Excellent response to the theme. As Anita says, perfectly caught with the strain showing on his face, chest and arms. Sharpness of the (moving) caber is very good.

Sorry Can't see artificial or your original personal. second personal personal is right on theme
Effort - great picture you have captured the strain on his face well

Sorry Can't see artificial or your original personal. second personal personal is right on theme
Effort - great picture you have captured the strain on his face well

Thanks - nothing showing but when I click on and Edit them images are there - it has happened before maybe something to do with my server

Ouch....that looks heavy ....well captured Bill, you've caught it just right.

Many thanks Susie

Cracking image for Effort Bill he really is putting a lot of effort into that

Effort. Certainly on theme! (unless he was cheating and using a balsa caber!

looks like a proper caber to me. ;)

nice effort.

Bras Bras and more bras, good images and colours, liking the Effort photo, must be so heavy to lift never mind to toss away

Back