BUMP YOUR THREADS HERE - HELPERS ON HAND!!!

P.Dixon said:
Icame across this site whilst seaching for a bargin lens and at first i got very exited about the prices on offer however my suspitions started when i began to sign up i noticed that in the "select region" option cumbria was not there and being the second biggest county in the country i thought it was strange, then to top it off the phone number on the site is not recognised when calling! Please can someone else take a look and see what they think....

the site is here : http://www.online-technology-store.com/

Thanks everyone.

Seems a little odd - the companies number disagrees with company house records. The address is a bloody expensive place from which to run an online retailer, and you're right - the phone number doesn't work!

Also - the sales contact email is best-technology4u.com - if you go here, you get a very obvious scam site.

I'd stay well clear of these guys if I were you!

Could I get a general bump for my 365 thread please?

I'm not looking for comments on every image (there are about 80 so far), however if people want to cherry pick or even subscribe and just comment on new items as they appear - that would be great!

zeezee said:
Can i link my flickr pics here for comment?

The idea of this thread is to give a boost to photo threads that got past the first page without comment, to help those who want crit to properly get it - create a new thread in the right section of the forums, throw your photos in and tag it with the "critique" marker - you should get some help then, but if you don't, link to the thread back here.

really looking for help with camera settings, one comment but no advice :(

thank-you

water tower

Personally I love it. I love the colour of her bra and feel that somehow this colour is what holds the inage together (no idea why?) I like the line you have taken with the models body which is mirrored in some part by the line of her tattoo on her ribs. The high key works and her eyes look straight into the camera. I wonder if her right arm is a bit close to the camera?

Only personal thoughts as I am nowhere near pro or anything. hope it helps though.

Ok, I give up!... nt really - but would still like some feedback

....anyone?

Back