weekly Clives TP 52 Week 52: Celebrate

Nice finish Clive, but I won't ask what the guy is doing with a chicken on his head :D

Merry Christmas to you and yours (y)

I like Out & About best of the set Clive - to do with the colourful image and the humorous headgear. Happy Christmas

Hi Clive,
Male/Female - Certinaly on theme. Couple of observations. The crop isn't equal, top to bottom, which is a bit odd, and the tap in the background is as bright as the ducks, so tends to grab your eye a bit.
Other than that though, nice sharp, vibrant image :)

Out & About - Fizzy beers and cider, oh dear oh dear oh dear. If you were closer to Hampshire I would suggest coming along to the beer train to drink some proper ales ;)

Celebrate - Lots of detail on the bauble. Presumably you deliberately went with the slightly hazy effect, I would like to have seen a non hazy version (the haze gives it a slightly washed out appearance), butI suppose it does work to focus the eye on the bauble itself.

Gratz on getting to the end of the year :)

Good set to finish on, I particularly like the shot in the pub, very well captured

Strong finish! I like ducks in lederhosen and Christmas decorations but my favourite of the last three is out and about.

Well done for finishing Clive, those ducks are really cute, an excellent choice for the theme.
Out and about, really like the angle, very effective, and I do love that chicken hat.
The bauble a perfect finish with a Christmassy feel ...hopefully will see you next year :)

Back