weekly Cobra's 52 surreptitious Shoe-horns for 2016 week 52 celebrate and done

That would make her "Jamie" then ;) (Yes, I did have to google the character's name, though oddly I could recall it was Lyndsey Wagoner).

Just seen her pop up in NCIS!

Cheers Chris (y)

You never know your "Luck" :D
Cheers Walter

Blimey is she still going?
I know she was "cute" at the time, but she seems to have aged :(

She's entitled to...she's 67.
Looks to have not succumbed to the knife too :D

Fabulous AI image. Love it.
Gaz
Cheers Gaz :)

The missing Lynx :eek: :D Like it. :D I know others (not me) could do better with the blending but I do like it. Cheers.
I know I still have a long way to go, with shading and blending, I'll keep at it at, and maybe even buy my self a Wacom or something, its definitely not easy with a mouse that's for sure!
Thanks for your honest comments Andy (y)

Blimey mate, a lot of work has gone into that, I'm really liking the background myself, some great colours and such a great Lynx :D
Cheers dean (y)

(maybe this weeks theme will be manipulation :D)

Another try with the cat, slightly more successful I think, just stuck on a basic background

BC_6.jpg

Hi Chris - wow, that's some work there... well done. Very effective end result and you should be pleased with that hard work having been worthwhile.

A rather surreal take but very definitely artificial (as is the fact you've "shopped" it to a large extent... double artificial!) Super job.

Very effective end result and you should be pleased with that hard work having been worthwhile.
Its kinda weird the way these things seem to take on a live all of their own and evolve :D

Thanks for your kind comments Paul (y)

Certainly Artificial cats, lots of voodoo going on there, good idea to take it to the max.

Loving this Chris very nicely done but you have way too much time on your hands!! I'm only jealous as I don't have the skills to do stuff like that!

Certainly Artificial cats, lots of voodoo going on there, good idea to take it to the max.
Cheers Lee (y)
Loving this Chris very nicely done but you have way too much time on your hands!! I'm only jealous as I don't have the skills to do stuff like that!
I didn't really know where to start either TBH, I just thought I'd give it a try, and it kind of "evolved"
but you have way too much time on your hands!!
Shhh don't tell the boss :D

Thanks Mark (y)

Wow, interesting photos. Looks like a biology/science textbook gone wrong. :LOL: I like the first one best. The backdrop is beautiful!

Wow, interesting photos. Looks like a biology/science textbook gone wrong. :LOL: I like the first one best. The backdrop is beautiful!

Thanks Sheylara :)

You have been busy in the shed, most people just do a little d.i.y and you built a bionic cat I'm impressed :wideyed:

crazy but funny (y)

Haha, wasnt expecting that when i clicked the link :L How long did it take? :)

A couple of idea's I had failed, so just a personal favourite of mine ;)

Snow-leopard.jpg

Nice photo and TBH personal can be pretty much what you want, DoF is sufficient for teeth, whiskers and eyes to be sharp, well captured I think.

what the hell did you do to get the cat so angry!! ..fantastically captured... still angry.... (y) .. well done Mr le-Bra...

Shameless, shameless shoehorn :p I'm not surprised it's a favourite though - what a tremendous shot! So sharp and full of energy - those eyes and teeth. Wow!!
Thanks Emma :)

Nice shot there Mr Slithery. Interesting option to focus on the teeth rather than the eyes, but I can see why you would want that and it works well.
Nice photo and TBH personal can be pretty much what you want, DoF is sufficient for teeth, whiskers and eyes to be sharp, well captured I think.
It was actually quite tricky, but it worked (phew :D ) the Snow Leopard was quite close to the wire, a dull day so shooting at 2.8

what the hell did you do to get the cat so angry!! .. .
The same as always Sammy, I just turned up and pointed the camera ... works every time (y)

fantastically captured... still angry.... (y) .. well done Mr le-Bra..
Thanks for all the kind comments Guys ( in a non-gender sense as always) (y)

Don't care whether it's a shoehorn or not, this image is top quality. Great capture, beautiful detail, excellent DoF. Love it. :clap:

Artificial; very cleverly done and good effect too.
Personal; another of your usual effect and idea: Shoehorn. Great photo and very sharp too.
Don't care whether it's a shoehorn or not, this image is top quality. Great capture, beautiful detail, excellent DoF. Love it. :clap:
Thanks for your kind comments guy's they are much appreciated (y)

Indeed a shameless shoe-horn Chris....Congratulations!!!
'Tis a beautiful pussy cat.

Back