weekly Cobra's 52 surreptitious Shoe-horns for 2016 week 52 celebrate and done

Wazzup Chris .... don't get stressed it's not good for you.
I work in the "field" Suzie, We have just recently landed a massive contract, no new staff to cover, and now there are now 3 people doing 5 peoples work, or should that be, I'm doing mine plus 2 other peoples work, and still getting more. So yes I am stressed ....
Oh and just pick your own themes for awhile as I doubt I'll be home much :p

Love that little rabbity thing, it's got a really cute face, but there's no way it Arranged all the leaves .....
Thanks Suzie and yes it did :D

Really lovely shot Mr.C. I particularly like the variety in colour of the leaves ... nicely arranged of course by an exceptionally gifted cavy.

Really lovely shot Mr.C. I particularly like the variety in colour of the leaves ... nicely arranged of course by an exceptionally gifted cavy.
Cheers Carl :)
Sorry Chris but the writings (Culture) are actually Chinese and not Japanese! :)
Well that just goes to prove never believe everything you read on google ... :D

I believe what you said about the Mara 'Arranged' the shot for you. :)
Would I lie to you? :D

Thanks for dropping by Stan :)

Guinea Pig? really? definitely looks like a bunny to me.
And that's why you never seem me taking wildlife pictures!!!
I must, however, congratulate you on winning the most tenuous shoehorn of the month (year?) award.

What a cute rodent, but it's still a rodent... she looks content as after a job well done, so I guess the photo fits the brief. :)

Still struggling to keep up these last couple of so weeks have been hell, :( so sorry about the lack of comments guys..

Onwards and upwards ...
This I suspect is a male, if you look really closely, you can see why ...
No, not down there ... LOOK UP!
and you can see the throat sac's.

View attachment 91783

I suspect that this is female ...
Yep it has its mouth open :D

Female.jpg

A very brave comment for your female shot Chris, hopefully our fairer sex members will have forgotten it by the TP Meet ;)
The second shot is my favourite, the first feels a bit busy without enough separation from the background.

Brave or foolhardy, either way you'll be in trouble with the ladies Mr.C. .... and I do so hate the sight of blood, especially mine. The gob shot edges it for me.

Wow... Boney-M :LOL:
Thats the fella :D

A very brave comment for your female shot Chris, hopefully our fairer sex members will have forgotten it by the TP Meet ;)
The second shot is my favourite, the first feels a bit busy without enough separation from the background.
I'm living life on the edge Tim :D I see what you mean about the separation though.

Brave or foolhardy, either way you'll be in trouble with the ladies Mr.C. ....
No change there Carl :D

I will say the first one it has a more natural BG :wideyed:
Unfortunately the wall where the lions lay is sun trap, Allan, and they rarely move away from there, still, a gob shot is still a gob shot :D

I like a girl with a big smile. :D
LOL I'm glad you stopped there, David, otherwise we both would have been in trouble :D

So female baboons have no throat sac?
They do indeed Bernd, but the male are much larger, territorial / alpha male vocalisation and all that.
( makes a change that the female 's don't make as much noise as the males TBH :D)

Thanks for dropping by and commenting guys, its appreciated (y)

Still struggling to keep up these last couple of so weeks have been hell, :( so sorry about the lack of comments guys..

Onwards and upwards ...

View attachment 91783

View attachment 91784
Of course I saw the throat sac straight away, just waiting to see what other folk saw, can't think of a thing to say about the 2nd, cheeky monkey.:rolleyes:

Onwards and upwards ...

View attachment 91783

View attachment 91784

Are those his wee jewels on show?

Run out of time this week, so a quick phone snap from earlier today,
Muppet "out and about" well he would be if someone untied him ;)

Muppet.jpg

Back