weekly dmb's 52 for 2018 (Wk 30 - Cook) and over and out.

Straight - Works for me a nice and simple image with some lovely textures

Unattractive - Go on tell the truth you brought them didn't you :D they are truly hideous great find.

Unattractive - great find for the theme, those really are hideous

Those shoes are hideous! Good find :)

Interesting picture, very atmospheric.

Hi David,

Straight - Fits the theme well, not the most inspiring of images perhaps, but it certainly proves the Boot Fair SLR is straight :)

Unattractive - I thought a cornflake based confectionery. Evidently not. At £3.99 I think I may have bought them to put in the porch ;)

Shadow - Dark and Ominous. I like this, it's moody and to the point.

Very atmospheric photo, works really well!

Shadow - fab abstracty stuff - nicely done!

Straight - simple but effective works well so does the camera by the look of it.
Unattractive - Yep they look horrid I agree they do look like cornflakes. Great find for the theme.
Shadow - Clever idea quite dramatic

Hi David

Unattractive, very - thought it was cornflakes like everyone else. was it a charity shop for RNIB.

Shadow - very effective shot, lots of mode and good use of negative space.

Pete

Beautiful

Blossom is beautiful, it signifies the beginning of summer.

Shadow - An interesting a different take on the theme work for me nicely done
Beautiful - Nicely composed lovely use of DoF

Beautiful blossom!

Now that really is low in the water......Liking the Duck details.....

Hi David,

Beautiful - Liking the colours you've captured, especially the contrast between the background and the white.
Low - This is more my kind of shot, I like that a lot. Bang on for the theme and tells a story of abandonment.

Good find for low, the inclusion of the duck made me smile.

beautiful - great photo of a beautiful plant, I like that can still see all the structure in the white!
low - that boat doesn't go anywhere anymore... well composed and great that you got the mallard in the frame!

Beautiful - thats a stunning image for the theme, lovely colours and the image is nice and bright.
Low - I like this, I think it safe to say that boat has seen better days. A nice find for the theme, I like the mallard duck basking in the sunlight, good work.

Back