weekly Flyphot's 52 for 2020: Week 52 'Decorate' added

That's a cracking looking dell Jim. (y)

That's a cracking looking dell Jim. (y)

It's a lovely place, the river Teign runs through a very deep gorge in this area, it's magical at any time of year but especially so in autumn.

Hi Jim,

Digital Age - Quite amusing and something you would never see in town, I do have to worry that that is you local library now though ;) Free wifi there is it?
Snappers - Nice use of mottled light and leading lines. I take it there was no one around, so unable to perhaps shoot someone walking along the path to you?
Narrow - Narrow and vertigo all in one. erk.

Nice viewpoint and the wide-angle lens emphasis the narrowness of the bridge.
Hi Jim,

Digital Age - Quite amusing and something you would never see in town, I do have to worry that that is you local library now though ;) Free wifi there is it?
Snappers - Nice use of mottled light and leading lines. I take it there was no one around, so unable to perhaps shoot someone walking along the path to you?
Narrow - Narrow and vertigo all in one. erk.

Thanks both.

Narrow really gives the impression of steep and narrow.. nicely shot.

Week 47 - Paper

Cool stacking Jim, it fits nicely into the theme (y)

I bet you didn't need Affinity Photo for that bit of stacking ;)
Bang on for the theme.

haha, indeed. Cheers Tim

Narrow. That's a lovely point of view Jim and nice light too.

Paper. A lovely and different take on the theme.

Plenty of reading material there, Jim. Nicely arranged and nicely lit too.

cheers, we're in the process of renovating a couple of rooms at home so have had to move all the books out - they are all piled on a table in our hallway, which is where I got the idea for the image.

Narrow - great view down the steps to the bridge.
Paper - nice diagonal composition.

Another set of well used books.. a good sight to see these days. Definitely a good background for your zoom calls :LOL: :LOL:
It's nicely executed and creates a pleasing image.

Week 48 - Camera (selfie)

Here is my trusty steed, the absolutely amazing Fujifilm X-Pro 2, by far the nicest camera I have ever owned, in so many ways; she took a selfie!

she took a selfie!
Its quite tricky to get the timing right on those, Jim.
Set camera to timer, take picture and lay it down quick (y)
:D

Its quite tricky to get the timing right on those, Jim.
Set camera to timer, take picture and lay it down quick (y)
:D

Indeed!

Nice Fuji - love mine but it doesn;t get much use these days since I got the X-T4. Unless it's a job I need two bodies for.

Nicely done. Isn't the 16-55 a beast on the small body of the xpro2 !

It is, but it's such a fantastic lens!

Nice piece of kit. It seems a bit out of proportion for such a big lens on a small camera body.

Aye, see above ;)

Nice Fuji - love mine but it doesn;t get much use these days since I got the X-T4. Unless it's a job I need two bodies for.

(y)

Nice looking camera.
I don't know if it's just me, but some how it doesn't look quite level.

Nice looking camera.
I don't know if it's just me, but some how it doesn't look quite level.

I know what you mean and I fiddled and fiddled in C1 to get it straight, but if you scroll up slowly you'll see that it shoud be level with the bottom of your screen - it's very odd and obviously and optical illusion of some kind.

Back