weekly Flyphot's 52 for 2020: Week 52 'Decorate' added

That lens looks like it lets lots of light through. At first I thought you'd cut it out and put it on a background and then realised it was lying on it's back (taking a selfie).

I thought it looked a tad off kilter too, but I've had that in my shots sometimes too, where it is square but doesn't appear it.

That lens looks like it lets lots of light through. At first I thought you'd cut it out and put it on a background and then realised it was lying on it's back (taking a selfie).

I thought it looked a tad off kilter too, but I've had that in my shots sometimes too, where it is square but doesn't appear it.

It's a lovely lens, great for landscapes and really nice and sharp.

Week 49 - Leaves

Not many leaves left on this tree, and the moon is looking wintry too ....

Blimey that was quick off the mark Jim, its still daylight here :D

Nicely composed (y)

As it happens, I made that image last night.

As it happens, I made that image last night.
Just pulling your leg Jim,
As before any re-edited image is available to use in "these times" (y)

Oh, I like that. Trés Spooky.

Thanks, I noticed that the moon was behind that tree whilst walking my dog, so I rushed home and grabbed the camrea and tripod and ran back to the spot (don't worry, the dog got her walk!). It was a bit misty too and I upped the ISO to give it some noise.

Leaves
Werewolf type of photo, I could see this on a book cover.

Week 50 - Abstract

This is a close up of a weathered tree stump I saw today whilst out on a walk with the family, the sun was gorgeous and gave some nice shadows to this.

Lovely colours and textures Jim (y)

Yep - nicely done!

Good balanced combination of light and dark. Certainly fits the theme nicely

I love the fact that this could be a satellite shot of a rock formation. Or a tree stump.

Nicely observed and taken with some beautiful lighting.

Thanks Kell, much appreciated.

Back