weekly Krisuk's *52 for 2012* week 3 sigh added

Hi Kristien....good luck with your project ,look forward to seeing your shots (y)

Lol I'm right near to the thing I want to photograph but 1. I'm at work and 2. I've only got my iPhone on me grr lol

Hopefully this fits in with the theme dont worry its not my blood (its the wifes) joking its red food dye lol

Direction
6648947061_88cb3f9a5e_b.jpg

Ooer! Scary stuff, but I like it!

Quite a gruesome take on the theme Kristien which i am sure will be quite unique. I like the composition of the photograph, you've captured the movement in the water/blood well whilst maintaining a sharpness to the image. Good start to your 52. Iain

Oh it most defiantly is food dye sorry correction my wife's food dye which I have to replace after she saw this lol whoops

Hi kristien,well done, i like the way the red food colouring you used gives a nice contrast betwen the colours,like the running water effect to,goood luck for the rest of the project,

Hi ya

fab shot & really effective :clap:...nice touch to add the coloring...I did think it was blood till I read your words:LOL: Nice n sharp...spot on (y)

Look forward to seeing more of your images :)

ps....don't forget to update the spreadsheet...makes it far simpler to track who's done what....link in 1st post where the themes are added each week...just stick an x in the box next to your name under the relevant theme..........I've updated wk 1 for you :)

Very unusual, quite gruesome looking, but it works very well. Love the movement you've caught in it.

Nicely taken and bang on Theme

this is a corridor next to one where i work and at night i hate going down this lol tried to make it look like a black and white old style scary movie type thing

6690901191_65c48438d2_b.jpg

krisuk2008 said:
this is a corridor next to one where i work and at night i hate going down this lol tried to make it look like a black and white old style scary movie type thing

Nice lighting :) I wouldn't want to walk down that corridor.

Hi Kristien, seen a couple of shots similar to you're take on direction and have to say that the 'Blood' really adds something to it :)

As for fear nice lighting, the black and white really suits it and meets the theme nicely.

Good work, be looking in on you're 52 frequently :)

Direction makes me think of the dentist when you rinse your mouth out, you could have killed two birds with one stone on both themes :D
Only joking of course.
Your fear shot isn't as scary as the first but still works (y)

Good luck with the next 50

Nice images, I think your direction is my favourite I've seen so far

And I think you succeeded... "nice" in that horrible kinda way ;) The lighting works well, and it's a good conversion. I think you conveyed the feeling well

I always sigh looking at canon & nikon stuff as well, just don't get why people buy it and not a proper brand...

(or is that not quite what you meant!?)

Back